Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Mythica Trailer

The E3 Trailer for Mythica is available preceding the show, giving a (mostly rendered) glimpse at the Norse-themed MMORPG in the works at Microsoft Game Studios. The file is a 32 MB download, available from the Mythica Website and mirrored on 3D Gamers, FilePlanet (registration required), FileShack (registration required), Gameplex, and Happy Puppy (registration required).

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Serously May 3, 2003, 19:47 Jonas

Go to the webpage and look at the screenshots. my point is that every female in every game seem to have a very small budget for clothing

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Serously May 3, 2003, 14:59 John

Huh? *watches trailer again*

I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.. it's so quick that its hardly worth mentioning. I think they would have shown more if they were trying to let sex sell thier game.

This space is available for rent

1. Serously May 3, 2003, 10:04 Jonas

now dont get me wrong, but why the fuck does every game that comes out anymore have women who have next to no clothes on and we are expected to belive that anyone involved in the slightest bit of conflict would dress like that? put some fucking clothes on ppl ant let content, not sex, sell you produce

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo