Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Breed Demo Info

It turns out that the report that CDV was to release the Breed demo around now (story) were as optimistic as the original October date (story), the early this year prediction (story), and the late last month plan (story). The Official Breed demo update on the CDV forums has the latest on this, and while it says "the localisation is almost complete," it also points out that they are still "working very closely with NVIDIA to ensure that Breed supports the very latest in cutting-edge graphics," they shy away from making another exact prediction about when it will be available, saying simply: "the demo itself will be released as soon as possible." Thanks Breedplayers.

View
16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

16. Re: Big Surprise Here Apr 17, 2003, 03:35 EvilGoof_Trollboy

maybe the focus on Nvidia is for additional FX support so the 6 people who have them will be able to play the demo

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. Re: Big Surprise Here Apr 17, 2003, 03:05 John

"And what's all this about focusing on Nvidia cards?"

Well they probably have all the latest features for the ATI cards supported since they've been out for a while.. and thats why they are now working with nVidia to get it's features supported.

..could be wrong though.

This space is available for rent

14. me want breed Apr 17, 2003, 02:33 tariff

me want breed! Until my penis turns black, falls I wait. As for me we want! Regrettable, I England cannot good and speak. I have learned the dudes still. sorry. me want breed and me want f*ck

13. No subject Apr 16, 2003, 17:30 XEON

Couldn't give a crap when its done as long as the bloody thing is good when it finally arrives

"Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure"

===
B: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

P: I think so, Brain, but where are we going to find a duck and a hose at this hour?

12. Big Surprise Here Apr 16, 2003, 17:26 Big Dookie

In reality, did anyone actually think they were going to be able to stick to their "middle of April" date? I can't imagine anyone really believed that, considering the number of delays already, and CDV's generally crappy attitude about keeping the community informed. I think they're just about the worst publisher ever, even worse than EA.

And what's all this about focusing on Nvidia cards? Don't they know ATI is way ahead of them at this point? They sound like excuses to me...

11. Re: Caution Apr 16, 2003, 17:22 ExcessDan

dan translation: who the fuck cares when it's done get a grip d00dz

Dan
Intel 486SX, Trident video, 8MB RAM, 14" Generic Monitor, 100 MB HDD, Windows 3.11
I don't have SARS.... yet. My chest hurts though

ExcessDan

10. Re: Caution Apr 16, 2003, 16:46 perforierer

id translation: when it`s done
epic translation: in two weeks

9. No subject Apr 16, 2003, 16:02 rajajujuman

Morgan: you need to get laid. Or smoke a joint, or something...

8. Re: #6 Apr 16, 2003, 15:58 MyRealName

Breed? Kreed? Steed?

Bah, now I've gone and lost track what is what.

Oh well!

7. Re: #6 Apr 16, 2003, 15:51 Morgan19

Interesting definition of trolling you have, it almost comes off as a far, FAR stretch for something to throw on the boards. Please.

My (simple) point (that you seem to have missed) was that whining about release dates isn't going to change anything. Like I said, learn patience. It'd really work wonders. And in a month or two, who cares how long it took for the demo to be released? You'll either be moving on to other things or happily playing some other game. The shortsightedness & pre-teen volatility of members on these boards like you is absolutely ridiculous.

m19

This comment was edited on Apr 16, 15:55.

6. Re: #2 Apr 16, 2003, 15:22 the_nemesis

5, I think the same thing. They should just have shut up until the demo is released.

3, That was lame trolling, better luck next time.

5. Re: #2 Apr 16, 2003, 15:19 EvilGoof_Trollboy

@3 I can wait for the demo to be released, I was just pissed that they aren't releasing it yet, the best approach they could have taken was not to be as specific as they were about releasing the darn thing.

Life revolving around a demo release ? Get real.

4. Re: #2 Apr 16, 2003, 15:15 Jules

ID had the right idea.

3. Re: #2 Apr 16, 2003, 15:12 Morgan19

Yeah, because your whole life revolves around when a demo's released. Get over it. I'm also looking forward to it, and can wait. It's called patience.

m19

2. Re: No subject Apr 16, 2003, 14:48 EvilGoof_Trollboy

Yeah I was shocked too...not

I'm looking forward to this as much as the next fanboy, but saying that a demo is constantly 'about to happen' is starting to annoy me

1. No subject Apr 16, 2003, 14:44 John

That really surprises me.

At least they're not giving us another date that they can't keep.

This space is available for rent

16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo