Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

DRANSIK Launches

Asylumsoft, Inc. announces the commercial launch of its massively multiplayer online role-playing game, DRANSIK is the press release with word that DRANSIK is complete, and this MMOG can now be downloaded from the official website for free, with the first 10 days of play likewise gratis. Here's a bit form the announcement on the game: "The commercial release version of the game, DRANSIK 1.0, is based on traditional game play features with a fresh pace of game play. The game offers more quests and monsters, magic systems, and vast lands to explore. Features to be added into the game will include a construction system, paper-dolling, and a revolutionary player-controlled government system. The game will be offered as a monthly online subscription service, and discount programs are available for longer-term subscription commitments."

View
21. Re: Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. Mar 18, 2003, 23:02 Lactose The Intolerant

"Mining is supposed to be realistic, you cant just click annywhere an expect to start digging. This isnt a "bad interface", but a real life scenario.If you stick with forging you will start to make things; its called patients. You might wana try farming or leathercrafting.

You sound like you play diablo :-/"

Don't excuse ridiculous gameplay, sitting there looking for one spot to click that is a size of a pixel is not exactly what I would call a realistic mining operation. My whole point is the player SHOULD NOT have to go through such a absurd thing to start having fun. Really, would it been so hard to give me a crappy dagger or something for my hours of work? Bah, no lets do it again, and again, and again. Sorry this isn't a way to hook players, I will not play through days of boring crap to start having some fun, there isn't anything new in this game anyway so I'm not missing much.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 18, 16:29 Eh? Rigs
  2. Mar 18, 16:36  Re: Eh? nin
  7. Mar 18, 17:47   Re: Eh? ExcessDan
  3. Mar 18, 16:39  Re: Eh? kittencool
  19. Mar 18, 22:28  Dransik OWNS Fog
  4. Mar 18, 16:42 Official Website Link ZigZang
  10. Mar 18, 18:34  Re: Official Website Link aguita
  11. Mar 18, 18:42   Re: Official Website Link  Blue 
  5. Mar 18, 16:57 Blue are you okay? Talbain
  6. Mar 18, 17:09 give me a fuckin break rajajujuman
  8. Mar 18, 17:50  Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. Ye Olde Role-Player
  9. Mar 18, 18:33   Re: Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. aguita
  12. Mar 18, 20:02    Re: Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. Chance
  17. Mar 18, 21:04     Re: Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. aguita
  18. Mar 18, 21:27      Re: Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. Lactose The Intolerant
  20. Mar 18, 22:33       Re: Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. Fog
>> 21. Mar 18, 23:02        Re: Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. Lactose The Intolerant
  22. Mar 18, 23:49         Re: Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. Fog
  23. Mar 19, 00:10          Re: Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. Halo
  24. Mar 19, 02:16      Re: Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. Chance
  13. Mar 18, 20:11 i beta tested it Pete
  14. Mar 18, 20:33 another hacker/slasher Tanto Edge
  15. Mar 18, 20:43  If only...  SamPenguin 
  16. Mar 18, 20:59  Re: another hacker/slasher Eraserhead
  25. Mar 19, 13:04 :D Give it a try ull LOVE it DaDevil

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo