Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Bush Signs Anti-Telemarketing Bill (thanks eurodeseo|OSLT) has the good news that some relief from the scourge of telemarketing, as it will create a do-not-call list, with the punishment for calling listed people to be a fine of up to $11,000 for each violation. Of course, there's always a loophole, and the politicians were certainly not going to curtail their own ability to pester us, so: "Charities, surveys and calls on behalf of politicians would be exempt." I can only suspect the worst of this last part: 'Hi, I'm calling on behalf of the U.S. Congress to offer you a way to lower your mortgage rate.'

Link of the Day: Ted Turner Sends Self Back In Time To Prevent AOL Time Warner Merger. Thanks [PIT]SlayerAODsk.
Stories of the Day: French Fries Get New Name in Congress. Thanks Borzoi.
Groundhog Day: The Musical. Thanks loonyboi. "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're also always today."
HBO countersues 'Sopranos' star Gandolfini for $100M. Thanks David.
Weird Science: Gauging age by the smell of urine. Thanks [MP] Wolverine [MP].
Wild Science: Universe as Doughnut: New Data, New Debate (NY Times free registration required). Thanks Mark Siegel.
Media of the Day: Trunk Monkey. Thanks Ant.
Demo. Thanks [PIT]SlayerAODsk.
Beer Is Good For You? Thanks Homer.
Auction of the Day: Instant Girlfriend Kit! Thanks [PIT]SlayerAODsk.

View
94 Replies. 5 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

74. Re: Dear Ms. Dud Mar 13, 2003, 22:58 fredrickson

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Mar 23, 18:06.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

73. Re: Dear Ms. Dud Mar 13, 2003, 18:33 The Mule

UNITED STATES HAS REFUSED TO PAY TURKEY FOR LAND USE IN 1991 GULF WAR IN IS USA THAT IS THE THEIF

Thats an interesting idea...

I am not sure I understand how the U.S. owes money to Turkey for the first Gulf War.

The US did NOT fight the Gulf War alone, Turkey was a member of the coalition. This was an international coalition sanctioned by our beloved UN.

So, IF anyone owes Turkey money for their land use during the Gulf War it would be the UN (including Turkey, the US, and everyone else).

Hey, I have an idea...remember war reparations? Maybe since it was Iraq that started the Gulf War and since THEY lost maybe THEY should pay Turkey...

Or maybe, just maybe...since it was Kuwait that was invaded and since the US went to the war in the Gulf to liberate Kuwait in the first place, maybe THEY should pay Turkey...

However you look at it, since the US did not steal anything from Turkey I think its a bit of a stretch to call the US a thief in this situation.

Think how you like though.

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
1024 Meg Corsair XMS PC3200 CAS2(2x512 in Dual Channel)
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
Maxtor 40 Gig 7200 RPM ATA133
Maxtor 60 Gig 7200 RPM ATA133
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

72. No subject Mar 13, 2003, 16:52 Fletch

Good thing Blue forced everyone to register for these forums. It's really cut down on the trolls, flaming, and bad language. And boyhowdy!... it sure is sweet not to have to read those idiotic "anon" posts anymore! (Although there was, and still is, a way to filter them)

Fletch

71. Re: Dear Ms. Dud Mar 13, 2003, 16:35 The Mule

Stinky, you are a moron.

I didnt say anything CLOSE to what Dud said...and I certainly didnt use any more bad language or insults than your new boyfriend.

If you dont understand the difference between

party "A" extorting money from party "B"

and

party "B" dangling a carrot in front of party "A"

Then I really cant help you. You need to talk to your Kindegarten teacher because she has severly failed you on the reading comprehension thing....Duh.

It is you that is the troll. That or you are just looking out for your lover here...

Troll love....how sweet

or is it just LUST?

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

70. Re: Dear Ms. Dud Mar 13, 2003, 16:27 fredrickson

UNITED STATES HAS REFUSED TO PAY TURKEY FOR LAND USE IN 1991 GULF WAR IN IS USA THAT IS THE THEIF

69. Re: Dear Ms. Dud Mar 13, 2003, 16:11 StinkyFiddlewinks

Funny CRAW, in #67, you basically said the same thing that the original poster said, only with a lot more bad language and insults.

Yeah...okay. Actually, its Turkey that is EXTORTING the US for money, not the US dangling any carrots. Turkey wants more money, PERIOD. They want 20 billion and we only want to give them 16 billion. Get it straigth dickless wonder.

How are these two any different, this is just one example of how you agree with what's being said by your opposition, but you are either too stupid to realize it or you are yet another bluesnews troll?

68. Re: WoMD Mar 13, 2003, 15:59 Two_Sheds

Yeah, I figured that's what you were talking about after I wrote it. I've just seen a lot of posts on a lot of forums criticizing the US as hypocrites for using "Weapons of Mass Destruction," i.e., Daisy Cutters and this new MOAB. Which isn't to say these weapons don't cause "mass destruction," just that the term "Weapons of Mass Destruction" generally referst to the legal definition I quoted above. Anyway, I'm sure you knew that in the first place and I'm just wasting everyone's time

67. Dear Ms. Dud Mar 13, 2003, 15:44 The Mule

What's up Yoda? I was wondering if you were going to venture out from under your mommas apron...

I see you've done an illustrious job of coralling sympathizers for your viewpoints... Speaks well of your personality??????

Actually, I didnt 'coral' anything or anyone, theres just a few folks here with at least half a brain. Really doesnt say squat about my personality, but you should see me in person, I am pretty persuasive.

First off: I never implied that North Korea signed the non-proliferation treaty as a surrender in 1953 you narrow-binded-truth bending pencil neck geek..

Really? Thats interesting...you have a selective memory...let me help you out here...

The non-proliferation treaty was not a surrender it was simply a peace time treaty due to N. Koreas weak status... not a declaration of defeat you stinking pig head jerk.

Sure looks like thats exactly what you implied, dipshit.

I CLEARLY STATED: "THE TREATY WAS A FORMALITY N.KOREA COULD OPT OUT OF ANY TIME

You did? WHERE? Not only did you not state that CLEARLY, you didnt state that AT ALL. Duh.

What would you do if a country bribed you and kept you in a state non-growth.

Huh? You need to cut back on the acid, its not helping you keep your weak hold on reality. What the hell are you talking about? The only thing keeping N. Korea in a state of non-growth as you put it is NORTH KOREA, Duh. South Korea is doing pretty damn well...North could be too if they were not run by a moron psycho that starves half of his own people so he can be a playboy.

OK, so for a 4th or 5th time...WHAT IS YOUR POINT? DO YOU HAVE ONE? How is it relevant?

US dangels carrots in Turkeys face to achieve it's objectives and doesn't come through with their promise.

Yeah...okay. Actually, its Turkey that is EXTORTING the US for money, not the US dangling any carrots. Turkey wants more money, PERIOD. They want 20 billion and we only want to give them 16 billion. Get it straigth dickless wonder.

second: I garauntee I read and have access to better information than your subservient yesmanizing ass kissing presence. As a bit of witicism I don't conclude my evidence by what I see on TV.

Riiiiight....you have so much better information. YOU JUST DONT USE IT. Dud, you make no sense, you make no points, and your 'facts' are wrong.

Educating you on the REAL facts and what is germane to your origin is a waste of my time, because I can already see you are the perfect example of a what foriegners look for...

English,Yoda, English. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRING TO SAY? What foreigners? Looking for what? HUH? GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. YOU MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.

and lastly Kuwait... You truely are the mother of all Dumbshits on the planet. Do you even know why Osama Bin Laden Co-authored the Al Queda networ? shit for brains??

a little hint: the US was only to stay on Kuwaiti soil for a leased amount of time.. much like Bosnia.. etc.. etc..

OK, shit-for-brains...check your facts AGAIN. You are wrong AGAIN. I THINK you are babbling about the Saudis...the PEOPLE of S.A. arent too psyched to have the US there still even though the government does want us there. Kuwait is another matter entirely and you are again WRONG. DIPSHIT.

It's dumb fucks like that you that walk around in short pants on a raining day with sun glasses looking in the sky with sun screen on your nose saying:"HEY!" Were's the sun????? so you can have that all famous hamburger and freedom fries.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFLMAO@yoda-dud!!!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Really, I cannot understand what the hell you are trying to say...

I am America of old. Not the new breed like you.

So now the brilliant Dr.Lector can tell how old I am from my posts. Amazing, I think you should usurp John Edwards.

I'm 6ft and believe me.. size means "NOTHING TO ME!"

Then why did you bring it up? I think its cause you have a small weiner (or no weiner?).

Look, Dud. You have lost. Dissenting opinions are fine. Talking like Yoda is ok even, just dont expect to be taken seriously. But when you come in here and START with the throwing personal insults around, telling everyone else that they are wrong about things like Elizabeth Smart being rescued when you CLEARLY have no idea, you just come off looking like a HUGE idiot.

you narrow-binded-truth bending pencil neck geek..

Oh yeah, yesterday I was a member of the 50% overweight population....today I am pencil-necked...which is it Dr.Lector?

LMAO@dud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This comment was edited on Mar 13, 15:48.

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

66. CRAW... why is you CRAWL back Mar 13, 2003, 13:37 The dude

I went on a little hiatus to cease from this useless bantering... but your fucking twisted ideology seems to shake the trees of truth, fact and logic.

I see you've done an illustrious job of coralling sympathizers for your viewpoints... Speaks well of your personality??????

First off: I never implied that North Korea signed the non-proliferation treaty as a surrender in 1953 you narrow-binded-truth bending pencil neck geek.. I CLEARLY STATED: "THE TREATY WAS A FORMALITY N.KOREA COULD OPT OUT OF ANY TIME (there was no gun against Korea's head)... as they have done. What would you do if a country bribed you and kept you in a state non-growth.

same example as Turkey: US dangels carrots in Turkeys face to achieve it's objectives and doesn't come through with their promise. Making a mockery of the government. I am glad that turkey voted against troops.. I don't know what the stance will be now that the PM resigned and a new PM is taking over.

second: I garauntee I read and have access to better information than your subservient yesmanizing ass kissing presence. As a bit of witicism I don't conclude my evidence by what I see on TV.

Educating you on the REAL facts and what is germane to your origin is a waste of my time, because I can already see you are the perfect example of a what foriegners look for...

third: please don't educate me on World War 2 facts... I just happen to have the lastest infomation on what happened that was out of the press.

and lastly Kuwait... You truely are the mother of all Dumbshits on the planet. Do you even know why Osama Bin Laden Co-authored the Al Queda networ? shit for brains??

a little hint: the US was only to stay on Kuwaiti soil for a leased amount of time.. much like Bosnia.. etc.. etc..

It's dumb fucks like that you that walk around in short pants on a raining day with sun glasses looking in the sky with sun screen on your nose saying:"HEY!" Were's the sun????? so you can have that all famous hamburger and freedom fries. Making yourself the example pigish narrow minded stupidity.

OH and I forgot. I am every bit American you peace of shit. I am America of old. Not the new breed like you. But, I am a representative of America that knows what bilateral understanding is... You on the other hand are a world class 6'2 185 pound geek "HA HA HA!" I'm 6ft and believe me.. size means "NOTHING TO ME!"

-The Dude-

Vic B.

65. No subject Mar 13, 2003, 12:03 Atomic

For those who think this is about oil; wouldn't it just be easier for the US to drop its sanctions against Iraq and allow oil companies to buy oil from him? And wouldn't it be better for Saddam to comply so sanctions could be dropped and he can sell oil, the only asset his economy could offer?

Blood for Oil? How about Oil for Blood.

This comment was edited on Mar 13, 12:03.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
-George Bernard Shaw

64. Re: WoMD Mar 13, 2003, 09:59 Bronco

"A weapon crosses the WMD threshold when the consequences of its release overwhelm local responders"

That is an incredibly dumb definition (I know it's not your definition Anvil, you are just citing it).
That could be interpreted to mean that a large pipe bomb set off in a rural area with no local responders beyond a sheriff or a one man police force could be considered a WMD.

edit - stupid spacebar!

-TPFKAS2S
http://www.braglio.org
How many toes does a fish have?
How many wings on a cow? I wonder, yep. I wonder!

This comment was edited on Mar 13, 09:59.

-TPFKAS2S

63. Re: WoMD Mar 13, 2003, 09:44 Anvil

Thanks for the legal update two_sheds. I was however using WMD in a less technical sense which is pretty close to

1) The term "weapon of mass destruction" means any weapon or device that is intended, or has the capability, to cause death or serious bodily injury to a significant number of people.

which 21000 tons of TNT in a single device certainly does.

If we are using the technical US definition it is worth noting that the FBI doesn't use the definition above but

"A weapon crosses the WMD threshold when the consequences of its release overwhelm local responders"

Anvil

Anvil - from the land of warm beer and mad cattle.

62. Re: to Craw Mar 13, 2003, 09:21 Anvil

Hmmm....you do know how Israel came into being, dont you? The UN created Israel, its their screw up so OF COURSE they arent going to clean it up.

Of course I know how Israel came into being, curiously I also know how Iraq came into being look it up sometime. As far as changing the subject is concerned I'm just trying to shed some light on the US/British motives for this upcoming war, they aren't based on respect for international law and order. Its primarily self interest based on Oil.

Anvil

Anvil - from the land of warm beer and mad cattle.

61. Re: re: Freedumb Fries (post # 56) Mar 13, 2003, 03:13 mag

I love you, fredrickson.

60. Re: re: Freedumb Fries (post # 56) Mar 13, 2003, 01:08 fredrickson

fredrickson fries for all

they are shaped like dix

59. Re: re: Freedumb Fries (post # 56) Mar 12, 2003, 23:30 The Mule

Wow, there's a reasoned response, you really addresses the post in that one! Whew!

Yeah, not like your well thought out and meaningful comments...DUH.

MAIN PC (for Soupkin)
=======
Asus A7N8X Deluxe
AMD Barton 2800
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro
350W Power Supply
Windows XP Home

58. Re: re: Freedumb Fries (post # 56) Mar 12, 2003, 23:29 StinkyFiddlewinks

Wow, there's a reasoned response, you really addresses the post in that one! Whew!

57. re: Freedumb Fries (post # 56) Mar 12, 2003, 22:43 MapleBob

Looks like someone needs to get himself an Instant Girlfriend Kit.

56. Re: Freedumb Fries Mar 12, 2003, 22:21 StinkyFiddlewinks

CRAW
You're an idiot, but you're free to be so.

North Korea is run by a nutball drunk, they are just trying to extort money from the U.S.

Actually, this is almost right, it should look like this.

The United States is run by a nutball drunk, who is just trying to extort money from US.

55. Re: France, Russia and the US Mar 12, 2003, 21:39 Golem

I meant for that last thing to be in the quotes as well, but it's even funnier like that

Golem

94 Replies. 5 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo