Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Spaceships Ahoy: SFC III

Activision's Star Trek Starfleet Command(R) III Ships to Retail is the press release with news of the availability of the third installment in the series that puts players in the sanity-straining command chair of a Federation starship, now set in the star Trek: The Next Generation continuity. The release offers the following quote on the subject from Larry Goldberg, executive vice president of Activision worldwide studios: "Star Trek Starfleet Command III marks a highpoint for the series for with the addition of ship customization, a streamlined user interface, refined controls and a new storyline set in the Star Trek: The Next Generation universe...Fans of the earlier games and Star Trek gamers overall are going to find Star Trek Starfleet Command III a worthy addition to this highly acclaimed franchise."

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. It's amusing... Nov 30, 2002, 05:08 Phaelog

...this wasrad doofus couldn't trumpet enough crap about how good all the changes in the series would make the game and even a child of Taldren was crushed by it's depth of suck.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. This game is a disaster. Nov 28, 2002, 08:37 KilrathiAce

This game is a joke, they need to keep reminding us that the game is out OMG!!!!!

Sfc3 blows donkey kurwa.

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

6. The game that eats so much ass... Nov 27, 2002, 22:47 Phaelog

...it needs two press releases to get attention

It's not so much that it sucks (well...if you ignore the serious D3 problems some people are having and the exploits you can pull off in multiplayer) it's just that compared to it's predecessors it feels like _less_ game instead of more. If they can iron out the problems with gameplay and D3 I'm betting the license alone will make it Taldren's most profitable game ever.

wasrad...well...what can I say? Sheer, morbid curoisity drives me to know why you hated it after being it's lone, staunch defender in the other thread.

5. Re: uhhhhh Nov 27, 2002, 14:28 Morgan19

Like, thanks for sharing. Dude.

m19

4. uhhhhh Nov 27, 2002, 13:38 wasrad

Uhh.....I bought( and returned) this POS like, 2 weeks ago.....

3. You guys aren't crazy ... Nov 27, 2002, 13:23 Jim

I bought the game two and a half weeks ago at Best Buy.

2. Re: Umm this old news? Nov 27, 2002, 13:05 nin

OK, so I'm not nuts...I thought I'd seen it at Best Buy last Friday night.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Umm this old news? Nov 27, 2002, 12:54 UttiniDaKilrJawa

Hmm call me crazy , but isnt this post just a lil bit out of date. I've seen SFC III in stores now for about 2 or 3 weeks at least. Seen it in Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, and EB just to name a few.

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo