Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I'm embroiled in deja vu, as last night we had another lovely dinner to commemorate my recent birthday, and today I will get to follow-up on my recent tile grout cleaning by replacing (or at least attempting to replace) the edge tiles that came off of the counter during the cleaning. To top that all off I think I will also get to take another stab at that PC to Airport connection dealie, so today just call me Jethro Tull, 'cause I'm living in the past. On the other hand, I have also been doing a bit of hurdling headlong into the future, as yesterday I got to try one of those new-fangled three-blade razors. I've been using an electric for years, and I am completely shocked at how much they have managed to improve blade razors in that time. I got a close comfortable shave with no nicks or cuts, and just like in the commercials was even able to shave against the grain (something I have never been able to do before without disastrous results). Gotta love new technology in old places.

Play Time: SURFACE.YUGOP.COM. Home of that Industrious Clock, and more. Thanks burn2shine.
Link of the Day: Building Really Annoying Web Sites -- The Web Site!. Thanks Sock.
Story of the Day: Microsofter(NY Times free registration required). Thanks Jonathan C. Forster. On Monkeyboy and his manifesto.
Wild Science: Runaway black hole headed our way. Thanks Jesh.
Media of the Day: Madness (Flash required).
Kikkomaso. (Flash required). Thanks Sus Scrofa.
Auction of the Day: WWII RARE ANAL BRIEFCASE. Thanks Puma.
Follow-up: Communist Mario. It goes deeper than just yesterday's Smurfs! Thanks Stephen.

View
1. Anal Briefcase Nov 24, 2002, 11:22 ZigZang

You know I've been looking for a good used anal briefcase, cause the new ones are just soo damn expensive.  
ZigZang
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Nov 24, 11:22 Anal Briefcase ZigZang
  2. Nov 24, 11:47  Kikkomaso ExcessDan
  3. Nov 24, 12:19   Communist Mario Scottish Martial Arts
  5. Nov 24, 12:34    Re: Communist Mario Ray Marden
  6. Nov 24, 13:07     Re: Communist Mario Outlaw Josey Wales
  12. Nov 24, 17:35      Re: Communist Mario Ant
  4. Nov 24, 12:25 No subject Hump
  7. Nov 24, 13:27 razor blades shul
  8. Nov 24, 13:52 Anal Briefcase East Bay Rae