Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

So there's this crow who sits outside my window lately and crows incessantly. On a recent foray into the fresh air I noticed he is actually perched on the very (very) top branch of the evergreen tree by our house, something that doesn't seem suited to his weight, as crows are quite large. It turns out there is another crow on a similarly spindly branch near a neighboring house, and it would seem they are talking to each other, and I can only imagine they are crowing (har) over how annoying they can be now that they've managed to find a spot safe from the million or so cats that roam the neighborhood. You think the neighbors will have me committed if I start building a scarecrow on my roof?

Play Time: A-Blast (Flash required). Thanks Nut Monkey.
Stories of the Day: Charity Workers Chat with Dead Woman, Then Leave. Thanks Jason Dawson.
'Net chat' language leaves teachers lost for words. Thanks Kenneth Cheung.
Microsoft chairman honored in India by 8-foot-tall condom. Thanks zombie69. Buy large and tailor to fit.
Weird Science: Oriental food 'could make you go blind.' Thanks Mike Martinez. Can I eat it until I need glasses?
Wild Science: The Perishable DVD as Musical Taste Test (NY Times free registration required). Thanks Shafty.
Robot guard-dragon unveiled in Japan. Thanks [MP] Wolverine [MP].
Images of the Day: Michael Jackson. Thanks zombie69. May harm appetites and unborn children. Caused an update to The HisTory of Michael Jackson's face (thanks Shafty).
Jedi Archives Clones Long Room, Trinity Attacks. Thanks Devster. Architectural separated at birth.
Auction of the Day: NYC Cockroach Gift Vials. Thanks Dasein.
Follow-up (story): Operators of 'Miss Cleo' Psychic Hotline Agree to Settle Fraud Charges. Thanks [OHG]Bones.

View
17. Re: A BB gun Nov 15, 2002, 16:55 Rolphus

"Quick impression for you: 'Caw! Caw! Bang! Fuck! I'm dead!"

I just couldn't resist that quote

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 15, 09:21 A BB gun Mead
  2. Nov 15, 09:30  Re: A BB gun StarHawk
>> 17. Nov 15, 16:55   Re: A BB gun Rolphus
  18. Nov 15, 23:37    Re: A BB gun Swampy
  7. Nov 15, 11:39  A-Blast /dev/null
  3. Nov 15, 09:38 MJ Bronco