Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Iron Storm Patch

A new patch for Iron Storm is now available updating 4X Studios' alternate-history World War I shooter to version 1.02. Here's what the patch addresses: "The game will crash to desktop while attempting to rebind keys. This problem primarily occurs when the user has a USB keyboard or USB Mouse or both." This page has the patch for the U.S. version of the game, while this page features the patch for the European version. Both patches are in the neighborhood of four-and-a-half megabytes.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: There is another game due out... Oct 30, 2002, 21:13  Xymph 

That sounds like Karma: Immortality by Korean developers Dragonfly. Useful page/shameless plug*: http://www.3dgamers.com/games/karma/

* Strike as appropriate

-- Frans
3D Gamers admin, http://www.3dgamers.com/

-- Frans
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. There is another game due out... Oct 30, 2002, 19:33 Alex Johnson

There is another game due out, that involves an Alternate reality squad action, with 2 parallel universes, one German Special forces (paratroopers) in '44 and one in the future. It involves 2 teams based on a squad (8-10 men) but I can't remember the name of this game.

4.   Oct 30, 2002, 18:51 sponge

The demo was VERY aggrivating, and ugly, but the gameplay is pretty good, and the story is very intriguing (but I've always been turned on by alternate reality stuffs)

It's probably going to end up being a mini-sleeper hit.

3. agreed... Oct 30, 2002, 16:39 ^mortis^

the graphics aren't HORRIBLE, but I was turned off by the demo. For some whacky reason I picked up the full game, and like the previous post, i've become strangely addicted.

the later levels are pretty good, and the AI is downright EVIL at times. haven't tried the MP...still enjoying the single player experience.

2. Re: sooo.... Oct 30, 2002, 16:21 Razorman

At first sight it's butt ugly even on an uber rig, but given a little more attention becomes strangely addictive- appealing,same basic game model as the imminent DD2 & graphics which remind me of the third person blair witch vol 1 "rustin parr".The first level is a very tough sniper fest.

Come to bed Milly Sue, Daddys ready in his big ole trailer

1. sooo.... Oct 30, 2002, 14:15 Hump

Anyone pick this up? How is it?

Its gotten some decent reviews but the original demo still put me off a bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo