Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy-Op Flashpoint: Resistance

Codemasters Ships Operation Flashpoint: Resistance is the press release announcing the North American availability of Resistance, the official expansion pack for Operation Flashpoint, Bohemia Interactive Studios' alternate history tactical first-person shooter. The add-on offers graphical and other engine enhancements, and is described like this: "Expanding the Flashpoint universe, Operation Flashpoint: Resistance creates an additional 100km2 island complete with varied locations from industrial-style buildings to rolling landscape scenery. Requiring the original game to play, Operation Flashpoint: Resistance immerses players in a new campaign, with intriguingly different play style, that forms a prequel to the original game’s plot and is set years before Operation Flashpoint’s Cold War hit crisis point."

View
4. Re: No subject Jul 11, 2002, 20:59 KaRRiLLioN

I got the expansion a couple of weeks ago and it is excellent. I've already finished the new campaign. My primary complaint is that I wish it were longer, even though it was fairly long as is. I just really enjoy those SP missions.

The new graphics are really nice and the multiplayer code is much improved, even though I rarely had issues with the current 1.49 netcode.

I understand about the clipping in buildings. It's only happened to me a couple of times though, mainly after they'd been blown up. I've never just fallen through a ceiling though. Strange.

Anyway, this is my all time fave game now. I just wish I could get my hands on VBS1. That looks really awesome.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 11, 19:53 No subject anon@217.34
  2. Jul 11, 20:24  Re: No subject anon@67.83
  3. Jul 11, 20:32  Re: No subject Hyatus
>> 4. Jul 11, 20:59   Re: No subject KaRRiLLioN
  5. Jul 11, 23:13    Re: No subject anon@62.104
  6. Jul 12, 00:37     Re: No subject anon@24.167
  7. Jul 12, 01:39      Re: No subject anon@62.104
  8. Jul 12, 12:43       Re: No subject KaRRiLLioN

footer

.. .. ..