Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

• The Morrowind Downloads section now offers another official plug-in, which adds a quest for the "master index" to Bethesda's RPG...
  • LucasArts Entertainment Company 20th Anniversary Page will offer ongoing features highlighting their first 20 years, with plans to add commemorative content between now and December...
  • A new version 1.4 of the ClanTools is now available. "A new component has found it's way into the package... But this version also adds updated versions of IRC Score, Clan Manager / Admin, as well as NTP Alarm."...

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Morrowind index Jun 23, 2002, 07:15 Ray Marden

w00t!

I was completing quests in various areas and happened to visit Caldera; it looks like I sold my (no longer) missing index to the Creeper.

It feels so strange actually purchasing something from him..er..it, though.

Hating when the game stops recognizing my menu selections/clicks :|,
Ray

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just say NO to anonymous posting!

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Morrowind index Jun 23, 2002, 01:31 Azraelot

I'm in the same boat. I wish there was some way to track down what important items I've sold - but if I could, it wouldn't be Morrowind.

www.matthewrorie.com

1. Morrowind index Jun 22, 2002, 20:49 Ray Marden

GAH!

Loooooooooooooooooooong before I had any idea what they were used for, I stumbled upon an index. Having no obvious use at the time, I sold it to one of the many merchants in any one of the cities.

Doh!

Hardly touching the main quest; doing everything else,
Ray

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GIVE ME PAYPAL OR GIVE ME DEATH! Er...or just polo shirts.
This comment was edited on Jun 22, 20:49.

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo