Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project Gold

3D Realms' George Broussard updated his .plan with word that Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project, the 3D platform action game developed by Sunstorm Interactive, has gone gold. The game is expected to arrive on store shelves "in a couple of weeks."

View
61 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

61. Re: 3rd Person Games Suck Jul 25, 2002, 00:48 anon@66.176

Douchebags clean up dirty little pussies like you so keep your little pussy "lips" shut!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

60. Re: 3rd Person Games Suck May 29, 2002, 20:55 anon@66.176

Your a douchebag and your opinion is worthless anyway.  

59. Re: haha, I just think its funny May 16, 2002, 03:04 Roundhouse

#56 well, aint that too bad. Now ask me if I give a shit?

58. what a bunch of fukin morons May 15, 2002, 23:21 anon@24.208

all these newbie gay fan boys who automatically thing anything not "first person shooter" sucks... you are mindless idiots. open your simple gay minds you morons. jesus, first person shooters are so tired and boring these days, please stop making them! they are all the same! thank god someone had the nuts to try something else with this game!
!!!

but 3drealms does suck maximum cock, ill agree with you there. they are as dumb, if not dumber, than all of the above mentioned gay fanboys.

57. Re: To George May 15, 2002, 19:25 anon@209.20

When are u gonna step the plate and make a real Duke Nukem game...??? I was a duke fan but I never once bought all the shitty sub games that have appeared and frankly Im bored of waiting for the next real "3D" I guess your happy to keep milkin the franchise on crap and never workin again what a sell out  

56. Re: haha, I just think its funny May 15, 2002, 18:26 anon@67.251

#50 Ain't isn't a word, dude.  

55. Re: Get used to it....! May 15, 2002, 18:25 anon@67.251

#49 Dude, why don't at least wait and actually play the game before you bash it with baseless critcism?  

54. To everyone: May 15, 2002, 15:29 anon@130.86

BYTE ME!
George Broussard, 3D Realms

53. what a gay game May 15, 2002, 14:28 anon@64.212

ya go spend yer l00t on this faggy sidescroller u dickdunkin queers  

52. Re: Raven Sucks at Game Design May 13, 2002, 22:49 anon@24.62

I agree, the weapons in that game are weak, just a bunch of silly laser guns with weak projectiles.  

51. Im glad it went gold.. May 13, 2002, 20:34 anon@209.20

now perhaps we can stop hearin about this crappy side scroller jesus H...Im sick of hearin about this godamn game  

50. haha, I just think its funny May 13, 2002, 00:34 Roundhouse

I think its funny that 3drealms aint going to be showing DNF at E3 this year.

49. Re: Get used to it....! May 12, 2002, 23:51 anon@12.228

Duh, this is made on the polished Unreal engine some call Unreal tournament so it isnt any new technology, So quit sticking up for them, they suck anyways, this UNREAL MOD has been in development for years and the community makes better MODS for free!  

48. Re: .. May 12, 2002, 09:06 BicycleRepairMan

"If the title ends up not being released, than it's vaporware ('vapor' is there for a reason you know ?!? ).
Try reading http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/vaporware.html

Or even http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=vaporware

It hasn't been released yet, therefore, it's vaporware. Once it gets released then sure, it isn't vaporware anymore. But until then..."

Like Shcroedingers cat, Reality doesn't exist unless you observe it.

WTF?:http://www.esi.ac.at/

"And so that me'lord is how we know the earth to be banana-shaped"
This comment was edited on May 12, 09:08.

47. Re: 3rd Person Games Suck May 11, 2002, 23:48 anon@64.213

you're an idiot  

46. 3rd Person Games Suck May 11, 2002, 14:46 anon@66.176

I got excited until I found out this is programmed like a Donkey Kong game with third person point of view. Good Job...regress back to the old way of programming so kids that have just begun to play games will think this is a game with a new point of view. Uggh! No wonder they're marketing it as only $25.00! I'd rather watch TV or spend the money on a movie for entertainment.

I'll save my shopping spree for first person immersion of DNF...ho hmmm.

45. Get used to it....! May 11, 2002, 14:27 anon@66.176

As systems get faster and game designers make real efforts to take advantage of the increased power in graphics & CPU's, it's undoubtably going to take longer production cycles to program and test all the additional code that is required. Game designers that simply piggy back the current technology will be able to produce games faster but if you want a high quality realistic game that will have a long life (as games go), your going to have to be prepared and accept years of waiting. I'm anxious as anyone for DNF, but if they produce a game as good as it's purported to be, then I gracefully accept the long wait and the "when it's done" stance. Hopefully, this long "tease" will show up as a new benchmark in games that'll blow your mind! I won't write it off until/unless an official press release comes out that it has been abandoned.  

44. Re: #39 May 11, 2002, 11:11 anon@12.226

Pull out yellow pages...seek help under medical section.  

43. Re: .. May 9, 2002, 23:36 anon@216.254

If the title ends up not being released, than it's vaporware ('vapor' is there for a reason you know ?!? ).

Try reading http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/vaporware.html

Or even http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=vaporware

It hasn't been released yet, therefore, it's vaporware. Once it gets released then sure, it isn't vaporware anymore. But until then...

42. .. May 9, 2002, 17:50 anon@65.42

Any product announced way before its release is considered vaporware

Not really.

Any product that might not be released (for whatever reason) is
suspected
to be vaporware.

If the title ends up not being released, than it's vaporware ('vapor' is there for a reason you know ?!? ).

DNF cannot be vaporware because no matter how bad it might or might not be, it WILL be released.

61 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo