Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Not unlike Steve Martin's pre-taped weather broadcasts in L.A. Story, we seem to be getting the same weather report just about every day around here: Heavy rains continuing throughout the day, though this does nothing to alleviate the drought emergency we've been under. I guess that shows just how bad this drought situation was before the rains... in addition to offering perspective on just how much it takes to fill a reservoir, because the way the water has been flowing around these parts, you'd think it was water.

Play Time: Gamer.tv's Dinky Bomb.
Story of the Day: Man kills self with chain saw. Thanks Jones. A grisly tale describing what has to be one of the more unusual methods of suicide imaginable.
Story of the Day II: 2 rob Starbucks -- then serve coffee. Thanks Kyle.
Wild Science: Here come the ratbots. Thanks moonbender.
Follow-up: Melissa Virus Writer Is Latest to Be Convicted. Thanks Jonathan C. Forster.

View
18. Re: Ray Marden May 3, 2002, 06:45 Ray Marden

Har, har...jerk!

Seriously, things have just been really crazy right now. I have been working twelve (plus) hour days, things with my mother are not particularly good, and something has been going on with my closest friend.

I really have not had that much "free" time and I have been in a generally lackluster mood. What "free" time I do have on the computer has been spent reading, rather than replying to, the news and sneaking in little bits of Dungeon Siege. Yes, the game that I said I would not buy.

Well, I did pick up a GeForce 4 Ti4600 last week along with a 21 inch monitor. Just for you S2S, I am expecting my Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Collector's Edition edition later today.

w00t!

To everyone: appreciate the special people in your life and let them know that they are special.

Knowing the fan boi inside of me wants to buy/play Tron 2.0,
Ray

Edit: Don't think my typing has become any less lazy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 24, 2000: The day I learned that Looking Glass was no more.

This comment was edited on May 3, 06:47.

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 2, 10:24 No subject Unmaker
  2. May 2, 10:41  Re: No subject Bronco
  13. May 2, 15:12  Re: No subject anon@68.46
  3. May 2, 11:13 RatBot anon@128.255
  4. May 2, 11:16 Ray Marden Bronco
  6. May 2, 11:35  Re: Ray Marden Rolphus
  7. May 2, 12:04   Re: Ray Marden Bronco