Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

MoH Add-on Details

Citing a story in the new print edition of GamePro magazine, HomeLan Fed has posted some details about the upcoming Team Assault add-on for Medal of Honor: Allied Assault which has previously only received passing mention (story). Word on the Team Assault expansion, which it seems follows the path of the Team Arena add-on for Quake III Arena (MoH shares the Q3A engine), is that it's due this fall and will feature nine new multiplayer maps and nine new solo levels that emphasize team AI, placed in historical settings such as the Battle of The Bulge and the Soviet assault on Berlin.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Yessir I like it! Mar 24, 2002, 08:00 anon@212.73

I actually enjoy this game a whole lot more then RTCW. I though Wolf had crappy movement and that it lacked overall in the storyline. Although I agree that as far as realism this game isn't much better, but I like the story quite a bit more, the missions are cool, I could do without the AI teamates that run directly in LOF, but otherwise good.

Haven't tried multiplayer yet. I remember playing RTCW MP test and liked it a lot, but now that I have the full game and played it thru I don't even wanna bother with MP.

Jack Luminous

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. MOH Team AI Mar 23, 2002, 23:36 indiv

new solo levels that emphasize team AI

I love the whole concept of team AI, but I got really frustrated with the teammates in this game at certain points. I'm one of those freaks that likes to play through a level with no friendly casualties (if possible), so it gets really irritating when they just blindly run into known sniper locations (stay under cover, damn it!) or what's worse is when they would run up to me when I was planting a bomb and just stand like 5 feet from it no matter what I'd do.

Anyway, good game, just frustrating if you care about the welfare of your friendlies.

10. Re: Charging for a map release? Mar 23, 2002, 22:58 AcidDrone

im still trying to figure out what exactly MorroWind has to do with this thread....

9. Charging for a map release? Mar 23, 2002, 22:01 Pete

Who are these clowns trying to fool? Then again, EA does know how to milk games for all they are worth. How many expansions do the sims have now?

I actually got the game a couple days ago, but I prefer Wolf. Much more fun

Doin' it Big

8. Re: Call me original... Mar 23, 2002, 21:45 Morgan19

I want more Morrowind coverage! It's been far too long (say, a day) since the last preview.

m19

7. Re: Call me original... Mar 23, 2002, 20:51 Tony!!!

I like it when some people just stand up and call attention to themselves only to end up putting thier foot in thier mouth!! LOL!!! FUNNY. This expansion better be in the '$20' range.
"It's better to remain silent and be thought of a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!"

This comment was edited on Mar 23, 20:51.

-Tony!!!;)
my 360 user name is Robo Pop

6. No subject Mar 23, 2002, 20:49 anon@12.228

I want quake with better graphics....quake was great, you ran around shooting things, fought a boss, shot more things, scenery changed, continued to shoot things.

NONE of this SCRIPTED CRAP!

allthough halflife pulled it off pretty well, none of the games that have tried to do the same sort of "sripted game" really pulled it off well at all...it's like being in a slightly interactive movie, and it sucks.

*plays quake*

5. Re: Call me original... Mar 23, 2002, 20:30 Disco Hips

i'l agree with you, i was quite underwhelmed by medal of honour. i thought it started out quite well: plot development, nice scenery...and then bang on mission 5 the respawning guards turn up. what's with that? bloody cheap gameplay. i find it ever hard to stomach games developers who insist on this tactic in the wake of thief and deus ex. there should be law against it.

i'm no cheap woman you know

-------------------------------------------------

Will we ever get a mea culpa from Warren Spector?

4. Re: Lame Mar 23, 2002, 19:58 anon@66.67

WHOOPS...

... proper use OF english grammer...

LMFAO!

3. Re: Lame Mar 23, 2002, 19:53 anon@66.67

Why don't they just release the 9 SOLO maps instead of selling them. That's all I want! Screw multiplayer... save the money for people, like "TONY!!!," who need to be taught on the proper use english grammer...

HOOKED ON PHONICS WURKED FUR ME!

2. Call me original... Mar 23, 2002, 19:36 Morgan19

...but am I the only one who *doesn't* like MOH:AA? The player movement is jerky as hell and slow to boot, the action/firefights were slow yet you could take a bunch of bullets which seems like a pretty bad mix of reality vs. fantasy (a bad combination), and it just wasn't any fun. Every review I've read has lauded the game for its wonderfulness, but I just didn't find any.

m19

1. Lame Mar 23, 2002, 19:15 Tony!!!

Why is it they dont just realease the 9 maps instead of selling em? That's all I want, new MP maps for Medal of Honor!

-Tony!!!;)
my 360 user name is Robo Pop

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo