Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morrowind Preview

There's an Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Preview on Games Domain with a look at the upcoming RPG sequel in the works at Bethesda Softworks, focusing on the PC version in particular. The article describes a huge choice of races and classes the player has for creating a character, how gameplay unfolds, impressions of the graphics, the game's complex social structure centered around its three trade guilds, the FPS-type controls, NPC interaction, the plot, and more. In addition to that PC-oriented preview, Games Domain has also posted an Xbox Morrowind Preview that shares an introduction with its PC cousin, but goes on to focus on the console version.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Riiight... Mar 19, 2002, 23:29 Morgan19

...Must be someone's time of the month? You're sure getting worked up over nothing, Anonymous! Find a hobby, mmkay? Yeah.

You sure are moody & defensive today, Christmas poo.

m19

This comment was edited on Mar 20, 00:19.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Hate to burst your bubble... Mar 19, 2002, 19:20 anon@203.45

Morgan19 the HARDWEAR developer has spoken!}

BOW DOWN before the mighty HARDWEAR developer!

7. Re: Don't forget... Mar 19, 2002, 17:28 anon@192.62

I guess that developer worked for free for 2 years...hmmmm

Don't believe everything your read fool. The developer got paid, then the developer didn't come through with the game.

6. Re: #4 Mar 19, 2002, 17:21 Morgan19

I already said that in my post, lol.

m19

5. Re: Don't forget... Mar 19, 2002, 17:10 anon@12.145

That's funny, I work for Bethesda and I get paid...  

4. Re: Don't forget... Mar 19, 2002, 16:50 anon@203.164

All these screenies are OLDDDD!

*NEXT!*

3. Don't forget... Mar 19, 2002, 16:22 anon@207.140

Bethesda is the company that doesn't pay it's developers.  

2. Hate to burst your bubble... Mar 19, 2002, 14:13 Morgan19

...but it's been common knowledge for a while now, in this and at least 3 other previews I've read. Considering, by your definition (heh), this might be a SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER...
How teribble is it that you know your character is created by your actions in the first 10 minutes than by making choices, rolling stats, etc.? Several previews have already told us about the ship/errands beginning, as well as spilling those statistics verbatim from the earlier press release. That's hardly a ruining experience, lol. =P On top of that, that particular review has screenies that are more than a year old! Not very spoilerish.

m19

This comment was edited on Mar 19, 14:16.

1. AUUUUGH Mar 19, 2002, 14:00 anon@207.139

Don't read this if you enjoy discovering the intricacies of a new game... it gives away the character creation process and ruins the start of the game =\.  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo