Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

KISS Psycho Circus Patches

In a blast from the past, Third Law has released new patches for KISS Psycho Circus: the Nightmare Child, their LithTech-powered first-person shooter of last Summer. The patches clock in around 750 KB and bring the various US and international editions of the game to version 1.13, but the changes are only available in a changes.txt file after installation.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Best game ever created Oct 30, 2001, 13:51 anon@24.150

Remind me to never listen to any advice Keith Richards from Microprose ever gives again...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Best game ever created Oct 30, 2001, 07:28 Mapp

The DC version came out...

6. Re: Best game ever created Oct 30, 2001, 06:56 anon@24.242

#5 Man that is a great joke! LOL 95% of the people couldn't play multiplayer cause the netcode sucks so bad and the issues it has with routers. Also if it was so great why was the DC version canned?  

5. Best game ever created Oct 30, 2001, 04:03 anon@209.214

KISS Psycho Circus is a work of art. Plain and simple. No other FPS or any game for that matter has came close to perfection like that of Blizzard's reincarnation of Blackthorne Apache Hunter. Joke all you want about no one caring, but know I care. Know I care about KISS Psycho Circus. Keith Richards from Microprose once said, "If I were to write out a list of top 10 games ever produced, I'd tell you to purchase KISS Psycho Circus and forget about the list."  

4. Re: .... Oct 30, 2001, 03:32 anon@202.50

I think there is a echo in here  

3. Re: .... Oct 30, 2001, 03:31 anon@202.50

I think there is a echo in here  

2. .... Oct 30, 2001, 03:03 Vapor

Move on to a next project maybe? I really coulnt see to many people playing this game enough to care right now about a patch.

1. .... Oct 30, 2001, 03:03 Vapor

Move on to a next project maybe? I really coulnt see to many people playing this game enough to care right now about a patch.

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo