Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Screenshots

• Medal of Honor
    PC Zone UK has posted three new Medal of Honor: Allied Assault screenshots, while the official site for 2015's FPS features its usual Wednesday update with more background info as well as the previously released movie (story)
  • Ghost Recon
    As every so often, the official Ghost Recon site sports another single new screenshot of the tactical shooter in the works at Red Storm Entertainment, and the system requirements are also online.
  • Dungeon Siege
    Similarly, fansite Packmule.Org serves up a single new Dungeon Siege screenshot, showing off some dragon slaying (or dragon dinner, as the case may be) in the 3D role-playing game being crafted at Gas Powered Games.
  • Ahriman's Gift
    GameSpyDaily has posted half a dozen new Kohan: Ahriman's Gift screenshots, offering new scenes in the standalone expansion to TimeGate's isometric RTS.
  • Art of Magic
    There are 16 new Magic and Mayhem: the Art of Magic screenshots on 3D Gaming Daily, showing off the 3D role-playing strategy game that is nearing completion at Climax.
  • DuelField
    German site PC Pointer.de has posted a new screenshot of DuelField, illustrating the user interface for this turn-based online strategy game under construction at Sismoplay.
  • Camelot
    Over a dozen new Dark Age of Camelot screenshots are online at RPGDot, continuing the flood of images from this now-gold MMORPG by Mythic Entertainment (story).
  • IL-2 Sturmovik
    A hands-on preview of IL-2 Sturmovik on Daily Telefrag is illustrated with a couple of new screenshots of the WWII flight sim preparing for take-off at 1C Maddox Games.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Keep Apache away Sep 27, 2001, 16:28 anon@216.27

"How does that ruffle your sensibilities??"

Maybe we should wait for the other 99 dipshits to chime in and answer 'em all at once?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Keep Apache away Sep 27, 2001, 16:23 anon@24.162

Oh, Mr. HIgh and Mighty hath spoken. VE had a style that was not to your liking, but it is a very informative site. Speaking for the 100 dipshits you refered to you - F*** YOU!
How does that ruffle your sensibilities??

4. Re: IL-2 Sturmovik _grounded_???? Sep 27, 2001, 15:08  Frans 

Guess you misunderstood the joke. Or the attempt by a Dutch guy at an English one, anyway I've changed it into another... <fingers crossed it'll work>

-- Frans
News editor, http://www.bluesnews.com/
3D Gamers admin, http://www.3dgamers.com/

-- Frans

3. IL-2 Sturmovik _grounded_???? Sep 27, 2001, 07:46 anon@65.85

What does this mean:?

"WWII flight sim **currently grounded** at 1C Maddox Games"

currently grounded? Does this mean "release delayed indefinately" like it sounds? If so, this is the first I've heard of it- please clarify.

I see no reason for any delay as the sim, from what I've seen and heard, has been release quality since pre-beta last spring. If they delay this I won't be a happy camper, er, flyer.

2. Re: Keep Apache away Sep 27, 2001, 03:21 anon@64.160

spewed too,  

1. Keep Apache away Sep 27, 2001, 03:19 anon@64.160

I really hope Apache isn't coming to this site. If not because Blue's News is the original and best news site... it is the one site that constantly maintains a professional image. Stomped aside, these other sites have spued forth a massive overdose of their specific style.

Stupid terms/phrases like lubings for game content, or pointing browser love in some direction, acronyms made based on a nightly collection of random net stories. As though the 2000 comments from 100 dipshits warrants an abbreviation of "evening reading".... I know thats pretty harsh, but the point is I'm a jaded bastard. I don't go for that stuff, I'd like to think its beneath me. I just hope that style doesn't make its way to this news page.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo