Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Medal Of Honor Preview

There's a Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault preview on PC Zone based on a foray to the EA Play get-together in the UK to get first-hand impressions of this upcoming Quake III-engine World War II first-person shooter. The article offers several quotes about the game from 2015's Vince Zampella, discussing several aspects of gameplay, the lack of a realistic damage system to provide a balance between realism and fun, and the enhancements they've made to the engine. On those engine enhancements, they quote Vince as saying: "We've gone with the Quake III engine and made some modifications to it. There's a new terrain system, a new detail system and a new animation systemů we've got expansive outdoor areas that we use to 'recreate' and keep the atmosphere authentic."

View
9. Re: PC Zone unter alles, surely? Sep 6, 2001, 21:20  Frans 

That said, does PC Gamer exist any more? I've not seen it in my local newsagents for some time...
The US or UK edition? Both still exist, but I don't know about newsstand distribution in whatever country you live in, as I subscribe to the UK edition (and they just had their 100th issue last month - weee :o).

-- Frans
News editor, http://www.bluesnews.com/
3D Gamers admin, http://www.3dgamers.com/

-- Frans
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 5, 18:03 PC Zone uber alles anon@212.137
  3. Sep 5, 18:17  PC Zone unter alles, surely? Rolphus
  4. Sep 6, 02:58   Re: PC Zone unter alles, surely? anon@212.137
  5. Sep 6, 07:27    Re: PC Zone unter alles, surely?  Blue 
  6. Sep 6, 08:01    Re: PC Zone unter alles, surely? Rolphus
  7. Sep 6, 08:14     Re: PC Zone unter alles, surely?  Blue