Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Beta Testing Updates

A few beta testing updates: First, Maximum Charisma Studios sends along the following press release announcing the beginning of the second stage of beta testing for Fighting Legends, their upcoming massively multiplayer role-playing/strategy game. Word is they are still on track for a November release, heartened by the "fact that Phase One gamers, worldwide, played off our local server and that we ran 21 consecutive days without a complete system failure..." Meanwhile, Liquefied.org has reproduced a post from the Battle Reams forums announcing a delay in beta testing this upcoming RTS game until at least early August. According to the post, "the designers are working to further refine gameplay and balance to compensate for the month of your input that we're losing" (which seems to bring the entire concept behind beta testing into question). Finally, we received another reminder about sign-ups for the upcoming beta test of Etherlords that we mentioned last week (story) so presumably there are still spots available.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: weird things ppl say Jun 30, 2001, 03:10 shul

WOW!
Dilbert. Black&White. pictures of my non-existent trip to the moon. dum developers. even dummer publishers.

All of those things and more are running through my head while reading this post of yours
On a brighter note I hope Maximum Charisma knows what they are doing

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: weird things ppl say Jun 29, 2001, 07:10 Rolphus

So, roughly translated, does that mean "all the individual parts of the system broke at some point or another, but not all at the same time, so we're OK"?

(publisher) I saw your post on the forums, the game's obviously 100% stable. Release. Now.
(developer) No, it doesn't mean that at all, but it's good progress
(publisher) It sounds like it to me. THE GAME'S GOLD GUYS! GOLD! GET THE PRESSES ROLLING!
(developer) I'd better release the readmes for the first 3 patches right now <sigh>

1. weird things ppl say Jun 29, 2001, 04:28 shul

"...without a complete system failure..."

Sometimes I wonder

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo