Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Metro Last Light Aug 19, 2014, 21:19 John

Quinn wrote on Aug 19, 2014, 20:11:
The LL redux doesn't add anything worth the extra money you'd have to spend afaik.
It adds the LL DLC but that may not be worth the extra.

This space is available for rent
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Metro Last Light Aug 19, 2014, 21:14 Cutter

jimnms wrote on Aug 19, 2014, 19:27:
Is this worth picking up with the redux coming out soon? It's something I'd only play once, like the original Metro 2033. I'm a bit worried about the redux version since there have been quite a few remakes (redux, enhanced, wtf ever they call them now) of games lately, and I think most of the once I've been interested in turned out to not be worth it. They may have put some nice new shiny bells and whistles on it, but they add bugs as well.

Great game, but yeah, wait for Redux.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

2. Re: Metro Last Light Aug 19, 2014, 20:11 Quinn

I'd buy this one and go for the Metro 2033 redux if you wish it. The LL redux doesn't add anything worth the extra money you'd have to spend afaik.  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

1. Metro Last Light Aug 19, 2014, 19:27 jimnms

Is this worth picking up with the redux coming out soon? It's something I'd only play once, like the original Metro 2033. I'm a bit worried about the redux version since there have been quite a few remakes (redux, enhanced, wtf ever they call them now) of games lately, and I think most of the once I've been interested in turned out to not be worth it. They may have put some nice new shiny bells and whistles on it, but they add bugs as well.  

MeanJim on Steam

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo