Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: On Sale Jul 29, 2014, 17:47 Hump

REDLINE:

a much underrated little gem from back in the day. It has some of largest levels of any video game to this very day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: On Sale Jul 29, 2014, 16:52 Vazz

Darks wrote on Jul 29, 2014, 08:30:
Luke wrote on Jul 29, 2014, 05:02:
Darks wrote on Jul 28, 2014, 22:12:
Gamefly can rot and die and go to hell before I ever spend one penny with those hooky assed fucks. After the Direct2Drive fiasco and how they fucked us all over. no way will I ever support those fucks.

But selling your soul to scammer steam for a few buks , thats not a problem , as long as one earns money there is no problemo i guess.

I have no idea what you are talking about. How is steam scamming anyone? I have never had any issues from steam, nor have they just dumped their customers on another service and said, fuck you for all the games you bought from us over the years and then game fly says, yep fuck you we are not honoring those games you bought.

So, if you can compare steam to that, then, and only then will I believe that crap your spewing.
Not sure what games they are not honoring but I can still download the games I got from D2D at gamefly.

3. Re: On Sale Jul 29, 2014, 08:30 Darks

Luke wrote on Jul 29, 2014, 05:02:
Gamefly can rot and die and go to hell before I ever spend one penny with those hooky assed fucks. After the Direct2Drive fiasco and how they fucked us all over. no way will I ever support those fucks.

But selling your soul to scammer steam for a few buks , thats not a problem , as long as one earns money there is no problemo i guess.

I have no idea what you are talking about. How is steam scamming anyone? I have never had any issues from steam, nor have they just dumped their customers on another service and said, fuck you for all the games you bought from us over the years and then game fly says, yep fuck you we are not honoring those games you bought.

So, if you can compare steam to that, then, and only then will I believe that crap your spewing.

This comment was edited on Jul 29, 2014, 10:58.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

2. Re: On Sale Jul 29, 2014, 05:02 Luke

1. Re: On Sale Jul 28, 2014, 22:12 Darks

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo