Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris in December

Square Enix has revealed a December 9th release date for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, the upcoming sequel to Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, the co-op spin-off of the Tomb Raider series. This date applies to the Windows and consoles editions, as noted on IGN, where they also point to a new feature based on hands-on time playing the game with Crystal Dynamics executive producer Scott Amos that they show off in three new videos.

View
3. Re: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris in December Jul 23, 2014, 17:14 Parias

DangerDog wrote on Jul 23, 2014, 14:38:
looks cool but also a one and done play through, every time I play a coop game like this the rest of the party wants to treat it like a speedrun.

I think you're playing with the wrong kind people. When I played the original we had stupid amounts of fun in co-op and took our time through the game - I'm looking forward to this new one.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 23, 14:38 Re: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris in December DangerDog
  2. Jul 23, 16:43  Re: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris in December ViRGE
>> 3. Jul 23, 17:14  Re: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris in December Parias

footer

Blue's News logo