Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dead Rising 3 Preorders & DLC

CapCom Unity announces preorders are underway for Dead Rising 3 for Windows, saying this has been redubbed the Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition in honor of the DLC it will include as a bonus. Here's the deal:

We are excited today to announce that the upcoming Dead Rising 3 on PC will henceforth be known as Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition, and will include all four of the “Untold Stories of Los Perdidos” downloadable add-on packs previously released on the Xbox One, making this the definitive Dead Rising 3 experience. Never fear! If you already pre-ordered the game, you are entitled to the add-on content.

Each add-on chapter focuses on a different protagonist and gives players access to crazy new weapons and vehicles that carry over to the main game.

Remember, you can also get the game for 10% off if you pre-order it ($49.99 →$44.99), which you can do right here.

Note: In Europe the title will launch at €49.99 / £39.99.

Meanwhile, you can tune into our Twitch channel every Wednesday afternoon (except during Comic Con next week!) at 4pm PT to see the game in action before it launches. Catch up on our past streams below.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Dead Rising 3 Preorders & DLC Jul 23, 2014, 04:47 ChopperDan

The DLC is already created. Why not include it in the game. Doesn't make any sense to me why they release this stuff on different days. blah blah pirates. whatever.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Dead Rising 3 Preorders & DLC Jul 23, 2014, 00:30 PropheT

It was half off on the Steam summer sale (first day I think?), so pre-orders have been underway for a while now. I guess it's a good way to make some press for the game before it releases, though.  

2. Re: Dead Rising 3 Preorders & DLC Jul 22, 2014, 23:53 Linksil

Still not seeing a reason to preorder this. I love the games, but well including content that's already made and only 10% off?

Munching On: Archeage, SAO Vita, Tales of Xallia 1/2.

1. Re: Dead Rising 3 Preorders & DLC Jul 22, 2014, 19:14 Parias

Can't wait for this - Dead Rising 2's co-op was insanely fun and hilarious at LAN parties. I don't have an Xbox One so we've been waiting eagerly for the PC version of this to come out.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo