Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 8, 2014, 17:26 RenownWolf

WaltC you should come to Australia. Where we went from upgrading to a all Fibre network, and are now downgrading to a Fibre to the Node and then copper network! Politics win, voters lose.

Need to change our joke from down under to backwards =\

http://www.renownwolf.com
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 8, 2014, 16:15 LittleMe

WaltC wrote on Jul 8, 2014, 12:31:
I imagine at the bottom of this we'll find some bottom-feeding attorney, no doubt.

Hey I like that as an in-game name! Bottom-feeding attorney lol.

Perpetual debt is slavery.

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 8, 2014, 14:14 Scheherazade

WaltC wrote on Jul 8, 2014, 12:31:
Typical much ado about nothing sensationalism...copper landlines are passe' if not obsolete...anyone who would want to stay on copper needs his head examined as wired digital phone service is far better. Also, under the old POTS regulations, the phone companies can charge much more for the same services you typically pay nothing extra for with digital service--why anyone would want to stay on copper is a complete mystery. I imagine at the bottom of this we'll find some bottom-feeding attorney, no doubt.

I like copper lines.

They sound good, and they work when the power is out.

If I could have copper lines, like my parents do, I totally would.

-scheherazade

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 8, 2014, 12:31 WaltC

Typical much ado about nothing sensationalism...copper landlines are passe' if not obsolete...anyone who would want to stay on copper needs his head examined as wired digital phone service is far better. Also, under the old POTS regulations, the phone companies can charge much more for the same services you typically pay nothing extra for with digital service--why anyone would want to stay on copper is a complete mystery. I imagine at the bottom of this we'll find some bottom-feeding attorney, no doubt.

It is well known that I do not make mistakes--so if you should happen across a mistake in anything I have written, be assured that I did not write it!

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo