Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Free Magrunner: Dark Pulse on GOG.com

The GOG.com Summer Sale is now offering Magrunner: Dark Pulse as a completely free download for the next 24 hours, part of a flurry of activity as they kick the sale into high gear. Here's the deal on the deal:

If there's any gaming store bold (or crazy) enough to make Cthulhu their unofficial Summer Sale mascot, it must be GOG.com! Magrunner: Dark Pulse, a stunning first-person physics-based puzzle game is available for free, for 24 hours, until June 19 12:59PM GMT. Following a seemingly-crazy, but not unlikely storyline in which a Social Network company grows to be a global mega-corporation, goes into scientific research field, accidentally summons the Great Old Ones, this phenomenal title answers the question: "what would happen if H.P. Lovecraft was thinking with portals". GOG.com and Frogwares made sure the stars are aligned, and are ready to take all gamers on this incredible trip for the price of $0.00.

To match the epic proportions of this Great Old Giveaway, GOG.com has prepared 30 excellent bundle deals on some of the greatest classic and indie titles in their catalog. All of them will be available simultaneously, up to 90% off, for 24 hours until June 19 12:59PM GMT. To make things even more interesting, the store will also offer 30 Flash Deals at any given moment, with new offers coming to replace the ending ones every hour.

Get Magrunner: Dark Pulse for FREE, pick and choose out of 30 Game Bundles up to 90% off, and fish out your favorites from the rushing stream of Flash Deals, from Wednesday, June 18, at 1:00PM GMT until Thursday, June 19, at 12:59PM GMT, only on GOG.com!

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Free Magrunner: Dark Pulse on GOG.com Jun 20, 2014, 04:38 Ant

Renee wrote on Jun 18, 2014, 14:04:
There are about a dozen free games available from GOG right now, search by price and check "free."
http://www.gog.com/games##price=free to be exact.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Free Magrunner: Dark Pulse on GOG.com Jun 20, 2014, 02:15 Jivaro

I picked up the Wing Commander stuff too Bats. Really looking forward to going through it again. I know it's going to be painful on the eyes and all..but something tells me I am still going to love every minute of it.  

7. Re: Free Magrunner: Dark Pulse on GOG.com Jun 19, 2014, 09:25 xXBatmanXx

To thank them for all of the free stuff and great discounts, I grabbed all of the Wing Commander and Populous stuff. Love both of them, and will play through all of them again. Vast amounts of games for little to nothing at GOG.

Just grabbed almost 20 games for under $30.00.

All DRM free.

/heh. one of the games is "Amazon Queen" I had to double take to make sure it wasn't Leisure Suit Larry type material. heheheheh

This comment was edited on Jun 19, 2014, 10:43.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

6. Re: Free Magrunner: Dark Pulse on GOG.com Jun 18, 2014, 20:58 MoreLuckThanSkill

The Half Elf wrote on Jun 18, 2014, 17:33:
I still can't get Dungeon Keeper to run properly

What? In Windows 7/8? Both DK1 and DK2, from GoG, have worked for me in WinXP, 7, 8.1, although I skipped attempting them in windows 8.

Hope you have better luck with those, Dungeon Keeper series is amazing.

5. Re: Free Magrunner: Dark Pulse on GOG.com Jun 18, 2014, 17:33 The Half Elf

I still can't get Dungeon Keeper to run properly  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

4. Re: Free Magrunner: Dark Pulse on GOG.com Jun 18, 2014, 15:17 Acleacius

Awesome GOG, thanks!

So far I've only picked up Rune Classic for $1.49 but Risen and Unreal packages are tempting except for Unreal 4, bleh.

It's funny, I can't even find a page about Magrunner at GOG. This even though they are giving the game away for free. Never heard of it but found some infos on google. Thanks to Renee's suggestion, I also picked up Stargunner for free!

Cutter I see what your saying about recycling the game list, thanks! Plus I see they are keeping most items up at least 6 hours, so that helps me get some sleep, during these stressful sales!

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

3. Re: Free Magrunner: Dark Pulse on GOG.com Jun 18, 2014, 14:06 Cutter

Good ol' Good Ol' Games!

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

2. Re: Free Magrunner: Dark Pulse on GOG.com Jun 18, 2014, 14:04 Renee

There are about a dozen free games available from GOG right now, search by price and check "free."  
Steam ID: Renee

1. Re: Free Magrunner: Dark Pulse on GOG.com Jun 18, 2014, 12:19 ochentay4

GOG.com is simply great. Not only for free stuff but for the great service they offer. I own A LOT of games from them.  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo