Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

GamersGate Summer Sale

The GamersGate Summer Sale is on. Here's the deal on the deals:

GamersGate today will open up the gates to it’s annual Summer Sale which includes great discounts on games from major publishers such as SEGA, UbiSoft, Capcom, Kalypso and Square Enix. As well as discounts on hundreds of titles on well known franchises like Assassins Creed, The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings, Tom Clancy, Devil Man Cry, South Park, Might and Magic and many more.

“This will be the 6th consecutive Summer Sale at GamersGate and we are pleased to offer such good prices to our customers. This will be one of the biggest sales ever and we think our customers will enjoy and be surprised on the offers”, says Ioana Manea, Head of Promotions at GamersGate.

GamersGate’s Summer Sale starts on June 12th and ends on the 19th. There will be daily deals and weeklong deals on hundreds of PC, Mac and Android games.

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: GamersGate Summer Sale Jun 13, 2014, 08:07 MoonSpook

ViRGE wrote on Jun 12, 2014, 21:01:
How can it be a summer sale when it's not even summer yet? Summer doesn't start for another week and a half.

Here's a linky to the MET Office article about it.

TLDR; The Meterological Summer started June 1st, the Astronomical Summer starts June 21st.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: GamersGate Summer Sale Jun 12, 2014, 22:53 Creston

I tried to buy a game there once, and they never successfully accepted my CC. Tried to get in touch with support, and they were basically "Errr... we don't know either."

Ah well.

9. Re: GamersGate Summer Sale Jun 12, 2014, 22:37 Caladell

PropheT wrote on Jun 12, 2014, 22:28:
Cutter wrote on Jun 12, 2014, 20:52:
Last time I bought something there I had to buy coins through paypal or some such nonsense so I've never used them since.

That and there's some weird unlock timer on your game after you buy it that I remember having to go through before I could start downloading. Never seen anything like it anywhere else.

It wasn't a bad deal, but there's just some odd things about the site that you don't have to deal with elsewhere.

That timer is if you want to gift the game. If the time runs out, you can no longer gift it. After your purchase it complete, just go to your shelf and grab your key.

8. Re: GamersGate Summer Sale Jun 12, 2014, 22:28 PropheT

Cutter wrote on Jun 12, 2014, 20:52:
Last time I bought something there I had to buy coins through paypal or some such nonsense so I've never used them since.

That and there's some weird unlock timer on your game after you buy it that I remember having to go through before I could start downloading. Never seen anything like it anywhere else.

It wasn't a bad deal, but there's just some odd things about the site that you don't have to deal with elsewhere.

7. Re: GamersGate Summer Sale Jun 12, 2014, 21:30 The Half Elf

I'm not seeing anything that I would call a 'Steam Sale Price' during the sale so far.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

6. Re: GamersGate Summer Sale Jun 12, 2014, 21:12 KezClone

You can pay with standard CC, Paypal, JCB (?), Maestro, Rixty/Coinstar/Moneypak, Paysafecard, Ukash Voucher, Skrill Digital Wallet and you can use your Blue Coins.

They actually give you Blue coins based on your purchase amount which you can accumulate towards future purchase. I've actually purchased entire games with my accumulated BC.

GamersGate is always one of the first places I look to make digital game purchases. Prices are usually as good as any Steam sale plus you receive Blue Coins.

5. Re: GamersGate Summer Sale Jun 12, 2014, 21:01 ViRGE

How can it be a summer sale when it's not even summer yet? Summer doesn't start for another week and a half.  

4. Re: GamersGate Summer Sale Jun 12, 2014, 20:52 Cutter

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: RE: Follow up Jun 12, 2014, 19:56 UConnBBall

BC = free games. What in the world are you mad about?  

2. Re: GamersGate Summer Sale Jun 12, 2014, 19:45 Wolfox

Cutter wrote on Jun 12, 2014, 19:16:
Do they still use that stupid blue coin system and not take CCs?

They use the BC system (which is not stupid) and they've always accepted CCs, at least in my experience. What are you talking about?

1. Re: GamersGate Summer Sale Jun 12, 2014, 19:16 Cutter

Do they still use that stupid blue coin system and not take CCs?

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo