Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Interviews

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 12, 2014, 08:45 Darks

Cutter wrote on Jun 11, 2014, 20:34:
Can't wait for CBE!

Good lord, SotA looks so dated already. I'll be pretty amazed if it's anywhere close to the caliber of the old Ultima games. My hopes are not up on it.

Already? LOL, no dude, itís been this way since the day they made it. Itís a shitty game and yes the low end graphics are atrocious. Plastic looking models and low end textures in the game are about as bad as it gets in a game. I canít tell you how many of us who supported this game has expressed our concerns about this and you wouldnít believe how many people are and have been defending the game like a bunch of rabid dogs.

Trust me, this game is going to flop, and flop hard. It will most likely be the dagger that ends Garrett and his developing career.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 11, 2014, 20:34 Cutter

Can't wait for CBE!

Good lord, SotA looks so dated already. I'll be pretty amazed if it's anywhere close to the caliber of the old Ultima games. My hopes are not up on it.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo