Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Watch Dogs Phone Hacking Video

All The Ways To Hack Your Phone is another live action trailer for Watch Dogs, connecting the kind of hacking found in the game to real life. Here's word: "The series finale tackles the complex issue of mobile phone security, and uncovers how the sophistication levels of our devices allow for them to moonlight as spy tools, making us more susceptible than ever to attack. In the episode, we visit some of today's top white hat hackers to witness the various ways that phones can be hacked or be used as hacking tools. By raising user awareness, these security researchers aim to strengthen every smartphone's digital armor against the malicious hackers in the world."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Watch Dogs Phone Hacking Video Jun 6, 2014, 07:23 Prez

Glen Beck's head is going to explode if he sees this!  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Watch Dogs Phone Hacking Video Jun 6, 2014, 05:53 JaguarUSF

The Half Elf wrote on Jun 5, 2014, 18:23:
Has anyone been able to play Team Decrypt the file? I've looked and can't even find any sort of settings.
I've played once. The rest of the time people quit and the game keeps migrating the server around.

3. Re: Watch Dogs Phone Hacking Video Jun 5, 2014, 22:19 The Half Elf

I've never seen the option for a multi-team version of the game, or played in one. Not to mention the hacks are rather obvious and obnoxious.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. Re: Watch Dogs Phone Hacking Video Jun 5, 2014, 20:37 xXBatmanXx

The Half Elf wrote on Jun 5, 2014, 18:23:
Has anyone been able to play Team Decrypt the file? I've looked and can't even find any sort of settings.

The 3-8 player? I get "invites" all the time, but a game never starts....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

1. Re: Watch Dogs Phone Hacking Video Jun 5, 2014, 18:23 The Half Elf

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo