Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Mobilization

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: Evening Mobilization May 23, 2014, 08:41 Mr. Tact

Move to the correct state and you can have it now...  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Evening Mobilization May 22, 2014, 22:45 Prez

Mr. Tact wrote on May 22, 2014, 13:32:
Thanks, but I have enough "sweetness and light" in my life without LSD.

Let me just have my weekly joint is all I ask.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

12. Re: Evening Mobilization May 22, 2014, 13:32 Mr. Tact

Thanks, but I have enough "sweetness and light" in my life without LSD.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

11. Re: Evening Mobilization May 22, 2014, 13:03 Cutter

jdreyer wrote on May 22, 2014, 11:15:
Cutter wrote on May 22, 2014, 02:06:
harlock wrote on May 22, 2014, 01:31:
“Taking LSD was a profound experience, one of the most important things in my life. LSD shows you that there's another side to the coin, and you can’t remember it when it wears off, but you know it. It reinforced my sense of what was important—creating great things instead of making money, putting things back into the stream of history and of human consciousness as much as I could.”

- Steve Jobs

Couldn't imagine a better quote. I was all military gung-ho. In Air Cadets for years, set to join the Air Force, fly jets and all of that. Then I dosed and it was all sweetness and light after that. I'd like everyone to dose at least once. What a better world this would be.

Who are you and what have you done with sweet and light Cutter? Maybe it wore off?

Time and humanity, my friend. Guarenteed to take the sweetness and light out of everything eventually.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

10. Re: Evening Mobilization May 22, 2014, 11:15 jdreyer

“Taking LSD was a profound experience, one of the most important things in my life. LSD shows you that there's another side to the coin, and you can’t remember it when it wears off, but you know it. It reinforced my sense of what was important—creating great things instead of making money, putting things back into the stream of history and of human consciousness as much as I could.”

- Steve Jobs

Couldn't imagine a better quote. I was all military gung-ho. In Air Cadets for years, set to join the Air Force, fly jets and all of that. Then I dosed and it was all sweetness and light after that. I'd like everyone to dose at least once. What a better world this would be.

Who are you and what have you done with sweet and light Cutter? Maybe it wore off?

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

9. Re: Evening Mobilization May 22, 2014, 04:14 InBlack

- Steve Jobs

One word. Mushrooms.

I have a nifty blue line!

8. Re: Evening Mobilization May 22, 2014, 04:10 harlock

oh yeh, speaking of psychedelics, therapy, and disturbing things.. the last episode of Hannibal was possibly the freakiest shit ive ever seen on TV in my life..

that show is essential btw

7. Re: Evening Mobilization May 22, 2014, 04:06 harlock

- Steve Jobs

i used to feel the same exact way until i went to college, and watched one of my roomates go literally insane for a night.. babbling incoherently, pulled out his dick started wacking in the middle of the living room with 6 other guys sitting there like "wtf!".. then he was puking on himself and screaming nonsense for hours.. eventually the RA called the paramedics and they dragged him out of there, at the hospital they shoved a tube up his urethra (for some reason), pumped him full of charcoal.. basically he had blacked out the whole night, didnt remember what happened. actually ive seen that happen to a few different people, its pretty fascinating/disturbing/hilarious

heh, then again he took 5 hits of some private stash shit we were getting directly from the chemist himself, and it was like his 3rd time tripping ever..

so yeh, id still advocate everyone to try it - but in measured doses, with proper supervision/guidance in a conducive setting and all that

i think at some point in the future psychedelics will return to being a tool for clinical therapy, where they started, decades ago

6. Re: Evening Mobilization May 22, 2014, 02:06 Cutter

- Steve Jobs

5. Re: Evening Mobilization May 22, 2014, 01:31 harlock

- Steve Jobs

4. Re: Evening Mobilization May 21, 2014, 22:43 eRe4s3r

Prez wrote on May 21, 2014, 22:24:
Scary vaginas are scary!

To apple at least

3. Re: Evening Mobilization May 21, 2014, 22:24 Prez

Scary vaginas are scary!  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

2. Re: Evening Mobilization May 21, 2014, 21:15 {PH}88fingers

so in a game it's OK to shoot people and kill them but NOT OK to grow some weed  

1. Re: Evening Mobilization May 21, 2014, 20:48 Cutter

So Apple has zero problem exploiting people for profit, but wants to moralize over whether people should use weed. Typical.

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo