Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November

A new trailer from Activision offers an official reveal for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare following yesterday's tease and in advance of the promised full reveal on Sunday. This might actually be that reveal, though the Call of Duty website still has a countdown timer that will hit zero around 10:00 am EDT Sunday. Though they are just taking first wraps off the game, they are already offering a release date for the military shooter sequel, saying: "Power changes everything on November 4th, 2014." They also offer another hint about the game's futuristic setting, saying: "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare envisions battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactic have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise." As for the clip, it features an impressively rendered Kevin Spacey going off on a bit of an ominous rant about the benefits of a benevolent dictatorship.

View
67 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

7. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November May 2, 2014, 09:40 SS

So this is really COD 11.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November May 2, 2014, 09:31 Verno

Kevin Spacey as a villain is gold though, come on fellas.  

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown

5. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November May 2, 2014, 09:21 netnerd85

*mumbles*

*groans*

*mumbles*

*whispers* looks kinda good

That damn Kevin Spacey being awesome as usual.

4. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November May 2, 2014, 09:20 DarkCntry

I generally don't like the CoD games for the actual mechanics or overall plot, but hey, they do make some decent Michael Bay-level popcorn action.

That said, Ghost Recon would like a word with the notion of "Advanced Warfare"...

3. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November May 2, 2014, 09:05 TangledThorns

I hadn't played a CoD game since Modern Warfare 2. CoD just can't compete against Battlefield. However I did like this trailer and if it has good reviews then I will buy it.  

2. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November May 2, 2014, 08:51 SpectralMeat

"Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November"
I would have never guessed, what a surprise. Where is the preorder button?
Anyone else wants to line up at the store with me for a midnight launch? I am so excited!

/sarcasm

Steam: SpectralMeat

1. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in November May 2, 2014, 08:45 Flak

Titanfall meets Elysium meets angry, 14-year old microphone spamming bigots...And it'll break all of the gaming sales records, hooray!

As terrible as this looks as a game, at least the Call of Duty graphics have finally entered the 21st century, maybe by next gen, they'll have reached Crysis 2 level graphics!

'People don't want freedom...they want boundaries'...wow, they sure do know their audience well!

67 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo