Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steam Top 10

Here's what Valve reports are the 10 bestselling games on Steam for last week:

1. DayZ
  2. Watch Dogs
  3. Goat Simulator
  4. Space Engineers
  5. Rust
  6. Dark Souls II
  7. Age of Wonders III
  8. The Wolf Among Us
  9. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  10. South Park: The Stick of Truth

View
36 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

16. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 17:37 Cutter

I SAID THE STEAM SALE STARTS THIS WEEK, RIGHT?

Kick

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 17:14 nin

jdreyer wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 17:12:
Acleacius wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 14:50:
There is no way Valve is n't working on a new zombie game based on something between Dead Island and DayZ, Coop.

Fixed that for you.

lol, well done!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

14. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 17:12 jdreyer

Acleacius wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 14:50:
There is no way Valve is n't working on a new zombie game based on something between Dead Island and DayZ, Coop.

Fixed that for you.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

13. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 16:13 Fantaz

Luke wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 15:35:
Games sure ain't what they use to be , yet another top 10 from the scammers of all Book

Luke likes to troll... (see his posts) just ignore the trolls.

12. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 16:08 jacobvandy

Orogogus wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 15:30:
Cpmartins wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 14:47:
DSII a given? Do you not remember the state DSI was released on PC? It was, quite literally, the worst port ever cobbled together and thrown on the platform I've seen. After people who are not connected in any way, shape or form to FROM fixed their game for them, it was an OK game. Not a great RPG or anything, but a very good action game.

Eh. The PC release of DS was objectively better in every way than the console versions. There are actually bad ports, like Resident Evil 4, which manage to be worse than their source material. Saints Row 2 kind of didn't run for a lot of people. Dead Space 1 with its vsync issue (you can turn it off, but yay, tearing).

Agreed. It was simply a port, which is more than they were ever planning to do. They were begged to release a PC version so I can't fault them for basically saying "okay, but this is exactly what you'll get."

11. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 15:35 Luke

Games sure ain't what they use to be , yet another top 10 from the scammers of all Book  

10. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 15:30 Orogogus

Cpmartins wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 14:47:
DSII a given? Do you not remember the state DSI was released on PC? It was, quite literally, the worst port ever cobbled together and thrown on the platform I've seen. After people who are not connected in any way, shape or form to FROM fixed their game for them, it was an OK game. Not a great RPG or anything, but a very good action game.

Eh. The PC release of DS was objectively better in every way than the console versions. There are actually bad ports, like Resident Evil 4, which manage to be worse than their source material. Saints Row 2 kind of didn't run for a lot of people. Dead Space 1 with its vsync issue (you can turn it off, but yay, tearing).

9. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 14:50 Acleacius

There is no way Valve isn't working on a new zombie game based on something between Dead Island and DayZ, Coop.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

8. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 14:47 Cpmartins

7. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 14:18 saluk

YTF do people preorder games? DS2, ok, that's a given. But watch dogs? It looks amazing, and sounds innovative, but we've seen basically nil as far as the complete picture goes.  

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 14:10 jdreyer

nin wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 14:03:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 14:01:
the thing that is mental to me is how many people are buying goat simulator. This is what the gaming industry is dwindling to?

I know, right? Those people! Having fun and shit - WTF? They need someone to tell them how they should spend their money!

Nin, your sarcasm is unwarranted. Everyone knows all games should be CoD and Milsim.

This comment was edited on Apr 13, 2014, 14:15.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 14:03 nin

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 14:01:
the thing that is mental to me is how many people are buying goat simulator. This is what the gaming industry is dwindling to?

I know, right? Those people! Having fun and shit - WTF? They need someone to tell them how they should spend their money!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 14:02 Cutter

Steam sale should start Thursday, right?

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 14:01 Tipsy McStagger

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 14:00 qsto

Yeah, if I could get it at Steam without Uplay, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. But for me, Uplay is no sale, period.  

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 13, 2014, 13:40 Axis

Watchdogs *sounds* pretty awesome, a substitute for GTA 5 at least for now. Still gonna wait, it's published by Ubi.  

Yours truly,

Axis

36 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo