Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steamships Ahoy - Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut

Born Ready Games announces that Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut is available for Windows as well as the new console systems. The PC edition is available on Steam, and here's the accompanying word on the enhanced edition:

In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages on. In a bid to save Earth from destruction, you must take control of the Strike Suit a revolutionary fighter craft with the ability to transform into a lethal suit of space armor. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dog-fighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.

As an added bonus Strike Suit Zero - Director's Cut is 85% off to owners of Strike Suit Zero on Steam. Log in to Steam to see your limited time special offer.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut Apr 9, 2014, 21:33 xXBatmanXx

2.99 - AUTOBUY!  

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut Apr 9, 2014, 12:35 nin

Xoxotl wrote on Apr 9, 2014, 09:03:
Strike Suit Zero was nothing but a buggy mess for me, and I could never get it to work properly after the first thirty seconds or so.

I could never get the controls working/feeling right. Was going to try it again on ps4, but there's no demo.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

3. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut Apr 9, 2014, 09:03 Xoxotl

Strike Suit Zero was nothing but a buggy mess for me, and I could never get it to work properly after the first thirty seconds or so.  

Don't start anything you can't finish. Preferably to component atoms.

2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut Apr 8, 2014, 19:08 Cyanotetyphas

I think its kind of nice that there's too much to catch up with. With PS Plus and my humble bundle "subscription" I feel like gaming is a service, and I no longer feel responsible for playing shitty games to completion or 100 percenting anything to get my money's worth. Instead, like Netflix, I just play what looks interesting for however long it holds me.

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/

1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut Apr 8, 2014, 18:33 Jivaro

I love these games for some reason, yet I don't know many other people who do. 3 bucks for the added content is nice. More gaming goodness for the backlog. Not that I am complaining, but when am I ever going to have the time to catch up....  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo