Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Chaos Reborn Multiplayer Prototype

There's now a multiplayer online prototype of Chaos Reborn, playable in a browser using the Unity Web Player. The Kickstarter page has more details on this tactical RPG remake from X-COM creator Julian Gollop, and explains the state of the prototype: "A third of the spells are implemented, but most of the graphics are place-holder and none of the creatures have animations yet. However, the game is fully functional and great fun to play. With your help we can implement all the features in our game design, and deliver the final game to you by spring 2015."

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Chaos Reborn Multiplayer Prototype Apr 9, 2014, 07:37  Blue 

Cutter wrote on Apr 9, 2014, 02:20:
Blue, we so need the ignore function back.

It's not gone. Click on the user's name and select ignore this user.

And violating our ToS to complain about a ToS violation is a weird approach.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Chaos Reborn Multiplayer Prototype Apr 9, 2014, 03:37 Arithon

I thought from the headline (wrongly) that someone had made a multiplayer mod for "Prototype" and I thought "great, just like Just Cause 2".
The reality was a disappointment!

I like not this news! Bring me some other news!

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

7. Re: Chaos Reborn Multiplayer Prototype Apr 9, 2014, 02:21 Cutter

El Pit wrote on Apr 9, 2014, 00:18:
Cutter, which multiplayer online games do you play without creating an account? I don't know any. This is NOT about the single player portion of the game which is not available yet.

It's a demo. There are multiple easy ways to handle it.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

6. removed Apr 9, 2014, 02:20 Cutter

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Apr 9, 2014, 07:37.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

5. Re: Chaos Reborn Multiplayer Prototype Apr 9, 2014, 00:34 J

Also, I'm enjoying the prototype. Mostly wins, with one draw and one loss. I'll be backing Julian.  

4. removed Apr 9, 2014, 00:33 J

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Apr 9, 2014, 07:35.

3. Re: Chaos Reborn Multiplayer Prototype Apr 9, 2014, 00:18 El Pit

Cutter, which multiplayer online games do you play without creating an account? I don't know any. This is NOT about the single player portion of the game which is not available yet.  
Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.

2. No subject Apr 8, 2014, 23:58 Snozzle

Creating an account is just picking a name and a password. No email or anything else is required. Game seems fun.  

1. Re: Chaos Reborn Multiplayer Prototype Apr 8, 2014, 18:53 Cutter

You have to create an account to check it out? Eff that. Who's genius idea was that? Not how you want to get people to check out your KS much less back it. Too bad, the art style looks great.

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo