Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 3, 2014, 18:23 Cyant

Can't wait to see VR goggles enabled apps... wait nevermind VR is fad like 3d right? Or so they say...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 3, 2014, 18:17 Cpmartins

Fantaz wrote on Apr 3, 2014, 15:45:
if they make another Suikoden game then i hope they return to the roots like they did with their original PS1 games and do a really good JRPG. they haven't been doing such good JRPGs lately. what i loved about the previous Suikoden games is that you could have hundreds of characters, and they were much fun to play. lately JRPGs are not that fun anymore, so i dunno what happened.

To me was when I started paying attention to the plot and story elements, shortly after my interest in sci-fi awakened. After reading excellently written books such as Dune and Hyperion, it was jarring to see what passes as writing on those games. Great gameplay on some of them though.

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 3, 2014, 15:45 Fantaz

if they make another Suikoden game then i hope they return to the roots like they did with their original PS1 games and do a really good JRPG. they haven't been doing such good JRPGs lately. what i loved about the previous Suikoden games is that you could have hundreds of characters, and they were much fun to play. lately JRPGs are not that fun anymore, so i dunno what happened.  

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 3, 2014, 14:27 Verno

You still need store approval so good luck getting emulators and VLC type stuff on the Xbone. Pointless.  

Playing: Infamous Second Son
Watching: Midsomer Murders, Dominion, The Knick

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 3, 2014, 14:20 HorrorScope

Creston wrote on Apr 3, 2014, 11:58:
Hehehe.

Also, "expectations" for Shenmue 3? Didn't like 5 people and a stray camel buy Shenmue 2?

Shenmoo... Where drying paint goes when it wants to fall asleep.

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 3, 2014, 13:04 jdreyer

nin wrote on Apr 3, 2014, 09:26:
"At Xbox, our goal is to constantly create new fun, social, and interactive entertainment experiences. As part of our commitment to this goal, we are always evaluating our development priorities who should be fired next, and there are times when decisions need to be made to realign plans and refocus our efforts," a Microsoft representative told VG247.
"But seriously" he added, "clean your fucking desk out."

#dealwithit

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 3, 2014, 12:07 Verno

Suikoden was always pretty cool, I'd love to see more of those games. Shenmue is dead, forget it folks.  

Playing: Infamous Second Son
Watching: Midsomer Murders, Dominion, The Knick

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 3, 2014, 11:58 Creston

Hehehe.

Also, "expectations" for Shenmue 3? Didn't like 5 people and a stray camel buy Shenmue 2?

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 3, 2014, 09:26 nin

"At Xbox, our goal is to constantly create new fun, social, and interactive entertainment experiences. As part of our commitment to this goal, we are always evaluating our development priorities who should be fired next, and there are times when decisions need to be made to realign plans and refocus our efforts," a Microsoft representative told VG247.
"But seriously" he added, "clean your fucking desk out."

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo