Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near

A post by Blizzard to the Diablo III forums informs those who are missing items and gold since the action/RPG sequel was patched should get everything back over the weekend, even if they did not notice or report the losses. In a separate post they also identify a different issue that's delaying the delivery of the Wings of Valor perk for those who have preordered the Reaper of Souls expansion, saying those who ordered yesterday afternoon may experience a delay in delivery, while preorders since then are getting their bonuses immediately. Here's word on the return of the missing items:

Thanks to your reports and D3debug.tx files, we've been able to identify a very isolated number of players who did experience gold loss as a result of the missing gold/equipment/stash tab bug. We've developed a fix for this issue and are working to test and implement it by the end of the weekend. This fix should restore the full amount of gold lost as a result of the bug without any work required by the affected players. (Note that you need not have reported the issue in this thread to be eligible for the fix.)

We sincerely apologize for any trouble this bug caused. The missing gold/equipment/stash tab should now be resolved and we hope to address any lingering issues associated with it before the launch of Reaper of Souls. :)

View
35 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

35. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 22, 2014, 12:46 shinchan0s

NegaDeath wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 14:27:
When a majority of people here get excited about a game I get excited. I've been ignoring D3 until recently with the new patch and expansion, starting to think I should take a look.

I've been one of the resident D3 haters here and I took the plunge for $20 because they got rid of the AH. It's not as addictive (or as good) as the first two games, but it's not bad. It's still a lot better than the alternatives. I'll probably buy RoS just for the Crusader too...

Yes, I am Blizzard's bitch.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

34. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 19:10 HorrorScope

Darks wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 11:27:
Blizz is giving everyone a 50% XP bonus now. That is going away come Tuesday. So take advantage of it now while you can.

Because we'll take those characters into PvP battle?

33. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 19:00 LittleMe

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 18:34:
The game doesn't really start until you are 60 and have all your abilities, in my opinion.(or 70 in the expansion) At that point, currently, the wizard starts to really pull away from the other classes.

Thanks good to know this info. I guess wizard will be my next char.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

32. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 18:49 Cutter

I'm loving my monk and his fist weaps. Just punching the shit out of everything. Toss in 7 sided strike where he's bamfing around like Nightcrawler and it's an effing hoot! He's all like 'Taste the rainbow, motherfucker!' Puncha puncha puncha!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

31. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 18:34 MoreLuckThanSkill

Saboth wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 18:25:

Lol. I went ahead and bit the bullet since it was 19.99 and I'm enjoying it. Can't decide on a class though. Everywhere you look, everyone sings the praises of the Wizard, but I found it just kind of boring after about 15 levels. I had more fun on the WD and Demon Hunter, but Demon Hunter seems to be the redheaded stepchild of the game.

All the classes are pretty lackluster at low levels, honestly. The game doesn't really start until you are 60 and have all your abilities, in my opinion.(or 70 in the expansion) At that point, currently, the wizard starts to really pull away from the other classes.

In spite of that, the game is probably the most playable it has been since release day right now, and all classes have at least a few builds that are viable up into Torment 1 or 2 at the least.

Demon Hunter will require more kiting on your part, since it's a dodge based class, with no inherent damage reduction like the monk(the other dex/dodge based class)

30. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 18:25 Saboth

Cutter wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 16:08:
When a majority of people here get excited about a game I get excited. I've been ignoring D3 until recently with the new patch and expansion, starting to think I should take a look.

Are you so excited? That you just can't hide it? Are you about to lose control and think you like it?

Lol. I went ahead and bit the bullet since it was 19.99 and I'm enjoying it. Can't decide on a class though. Everywhere you look, everyone sings the praises of the Wizard, but I found it just kind of boring after about 15 levels. I had more fun on the WD and Demon Hunter, but Demon Hunter seems to be the redheaded stepchild of the game.

29. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 16:08 Cutter

Are you so excited? That you just can't hide it? Are you about to lose control and think you like it?

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

28. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 15:25 Undocumented Alien

It's certainly worth $20.

27. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 15:22 AngelicPenguin

Darks wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 15:07:
AngelicPenguin wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 12:53:
MrGrosser wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 12:41:
What will happen to Paragon Levels when RoS drops? Will you not progress any levels until you reach 70? Will they reset to 0 and you can start gaining them again at 70?

Your paragon progression stops in RoS temporarily until you hit 70, then starts again.

This is also why you should be grinding out your paragon levels now at 60, because once you make it to level 70 the XP to gain the next level is going to be much higher.

As for the Mystic being available in Act 5. It was once said she would not be available until after you completed Act 5. But she actually becomes available about 1 hour into the game before or after you kill Urzael.

No one is going to have the matts available from the start of the Add-on to even begin using her ,which is why you find her later in the game.

So disenchant everything you get. Blue items too.

I've heard mixed things about this. Some say the xp gain is so massive in RoS doing bounties and such that you don't really need to feel compelled to grind out paragon now.

Personally, since current 2.0 legendaries are most likely far inferior to their 70 counterparts, I have been doing only xp farming because the bonus is just too massive relative to xp/hr before.

26. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 15:07 Darks

AngelicPenguin wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 12:53:
What will happen to Paragon Levels when RoS drops? Will you not progress any levels until you reach 70? Will they reset to 0 and you can start gaining them again at 70?

Your paragon progression stops in RoS temporarily until you hit 70, then starts again.

This is also why you should be grinding out your paragon levels now at 60, because once you make it to level 70 the XP to gain the next level is going to be much higher.

As for the Mystic being available in Act 5. It was once said she would not be available until after you completed Act 5. But she actually becomes available about 1 hour into the game before or after you kill Urzael.

No one is going to have the matts available from the start of the Add-on to even begin using her ,which is why you find her later in the game.

So disenchant everything you get. Blue items too.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

25. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 14:27 NegaDeath

24. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 14:24 Linksil

Krovven wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 12:22:
Linksil wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 11:16:
You can't unlock the mystic to mod equipment until you've played through act5 once.

Not accurate. She becomes available during Act 5.

My bad with that... assumed people would understand it's not the whole act you have to play but the act itself(like the BS and Jewel). Either way you need to play into Act5 to unlock.

Munching On: Archeage, SAO Vita, Tales of Xallia 1/2.

23. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 12:53 AngelicPenguin

22. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 12:53 Desalus

Here is the quote from Blizzard's website:

"After Paragon 2.0 goes live, if you are level 60 and do not have the Reaper of Souls enabled on your account, you will continue to earn Paragon experience in the new system. This is because you are still technically at the level cap. However, if you are level 60 and decide to enable the expansion on your account, you will stop earning Paragon experience. This is because the expansion increases the level cap to 70. Once you reach level 70, you will start to accrue Paragon experience again from where you left off. (So, basically: Only max-level characters will be able to earn Paragon experience. If you don't have the expansion, max-level = 60. If you have the expansion, max-level = 70.)"

21. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 12:41 MrGrosser

20. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 12:22 Krovven

Linksil wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 11:16:
You can't unlock the mystic to mod equipment until you've played through act5 once.

Not accurate. She becomes available during Act 5.

Spoiler text
You first encounter her on the quest Souls of the Dead, in Gideon's Row of Act V after you have killed Drygha. She can be found hiding under a pile of corpses in the same area. She will accompany you for a short while (not fighting) and then will return to the Survivors' Enclave to join your Caravan.

19. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 12:15 Darks

Okay, I found out. It is the paragon they are talking about. So no theres no extra bonus being given after level 100.  

18. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 12:00 AngelicPenguin

Darks wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 11:56:
No Angelic, this was a bonus to even the Paragon stuff. Again, I need to check with a few others about this. But it was rumored.

Sounds like a rumor then again. I can guarantee I would have heard about something as cool as that (bonus move speed would be insanely userful.)

17. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 11:56 Darks

No Angelic, this was a bonus to even the Paragon stuff. Again, I need to check with a few others about this. But it was rumored.  

16. Re: Diablo III Missing Items Fix and Preorder Wings Near Mar 21, 2014, 11:49 MoreLuckThanSkill

MoonSpook wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 11:04:
This is in reply to LgFriess, I did Quote him but it kept breaking the post for some reason:

There is a bug on this site, and I assume others that use the same code, you can't quote anything that starts with qu...

You need to at least put a space first.

Instead of [quote="Somebodyuick question it would have to be:

Somebody wrote:
Quick question

35 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo