Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Safety Dance

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 21, 2014, 22:50 Prez

NSA might roll out transparency reports to try and ease spying scare.

Last year at a hearing on surveillance, Sen. Ron Wyden asked Clapper whether the NSA collected "any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans” — to which Clapper said "No, sir ... not wittingly.”

The head of the NSA lied to Congress under oath; who in their right mind would believe a report that comes out of the same organization?

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 21, 2014, 19:20 HorrorScope

I for one will believe those reports.  

8. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 21, 2014, 19:01 Cutter

Anyone who doesn't think the government abuses and murders people on a regular basis is definitely living in a reality distortion field. Even in cases where the government has fully admitted in, they still live in denial.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

7. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 21, 2014, 18:40 Bard

Beamer wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 13:44:
Bard wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 13:04:
Spying Scare?

It's a scare?

yeah no - ask Michael Hastings how much of a "scare" it is - oh you can't. He died in a car accident after his car blew up when it hit a tree (despite security footage showing the car on fire before hitting the tree) shortly before he was going to break a story on the CIA and had been speaking to Wikileaks.

It should terrify ANY person of conscience that has communicated to anyone on corporate or governmental criminality in the past decade.

Security footage knows no such thing, and his closest friends and family feel that this was entirely an accident due to a massive manic episode he was having, but don't let any of that stop you and your "facts" that have no evidence.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=michael+hastings+car+explodes+before+impact+footage

It amazes me how people are so willing to trust government, regardless of what declassified information and history have shown us and race to defend against anything saying otherwise.

That's Congitive Dissonance for you, so I shouldn't really be that amazed.

It's easier to think that witnesses didn't see what they did, evidence that exists isn't real, and the laws of physics only apply some of the time.

I really do like however that people are starting to catch on over the last decade and have started applying critical thinking and have learnt that the mainstream media never, ever, tells us the truth.

Cheers

6. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 21, 2014, 17:17 Beamer

jdreyer wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 17:09:
Spying Scare?

It's a scare?

yeah no - ask Michael Hastings how much of a "scare" it is - oh you can't. He died in a car accident after his car blew up when it hit a tree (despite security footage showing the car on fire before hitting the tree) shortly before he was going to break a story on the CIA and had been speaking to Wikileaks.

It should terrify ANY person of conscience that has communicated to anyone on corporate or governmental criminality in the past decade.

Links? I was always suspicious of his death given his tenacity as an investigative journalist. It's funny how these suspicious stories stories like this get dropped. Investigative journalist Gary Webb committed suicide in 2004 by shooting himself in the head. Twice. I guess he just wanted to be sure.

Again, though, that was a situation where all loose ends were tied, he'd hinted at suicide for a while to family members, family members had no suspicions, and it isn't unheard of for people to require a second shot to actually kill themselves because they didn't line up properly and just kind of Tyler Durdened their jaw.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 21, 2014, 17:09 jdreyer

Spying Scare?

It's a scare?

Links? I was always suspicious of his death given his tenacity as an investigative journalist. It's funny how these suspicious stories stories like this get dropped. Investigative journalist Gary Webb committed suicide in 2004 by shooting himself in the head. Twice. I guess he just wanted to be sure.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 21, 2014, 17:00 Task

no one really has facts on that regardless. As the saying goes Dead Men tell no tales. It is known and a total fact that a modern vehicle can be hijacked by remote control... not saying that's what happened to him, but it is possible to hack cars fo sure.

ANYWHO, here's my usual bit on NSA: NSA can **** ***.

3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 21, 2014, 13:44 Beamer

Spying Scare?

It's a scare?

Security footage knows no such thing, and his closest friends and family feel that this was entirely an accident due to a massive manic episode he was having, but don't let any of that stop you and your "facts" that have no evidence.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 21, 2014, 13:04 Bard

Spying Scare?

It's a scare?

1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 21, 2014, 13:02 Axis

Obama administration transparency reports to ease fears?

Is that the most hilarious shit you ever read or what!?

Yours truly,

Axis

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo