Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Titanfall Optimization Tips

There's a Titanfall config guide on PC Gamer showing how to get the most out of your rig when playing Respawn's mech-themed shooter. They provide some external optimizations, including a utility to unpark CPU cores and tips on fixing vsync through your video card's drivers.

View
48 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

8. Re: Titanfall Optimization Tips Mar 15, 2014, 17:45 Nighthawk

Scottyl42 wrote on Mar 15, 2014, 12:57:
Rumor on Twitter is that the sales numbers are disappointing? I'm not sure. I didnt like the beta but I had hoped it sold well.
I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with it being an EA release, maybe gamers are actually starting to speak with their wallets.
As curious as I am about this game, those 2 letters are stopping my purchase.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Titanfall Optimization Tips Mar 15, 2014, 17:31 nin

Sepharo wrote on Mar 15, 2014, 15:12:
Linksil wrote on Mar 15, 2014, 14:59:
Rumor on Twitter is that the sales numbers are disappointing? I'm not sure. I didnt like the beta but I had hoped it sold well.

Also since they didn't have the 360 ready for launch, I know they are still missing a huge part of their expected markets.

Oh wow. I didn't even realize that 360 didn't have a simultaneous launch. That seems pretty silly that they'd make concession for it and then not even manage a coordinated release.

While they can claim "optimization", I doubt it's an accident. MS wants console owners to upgrade, and what better way than to hold the older version hostage for a few weeks?

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

6. Re: Titanfall Optimization Tips Mar 15, 2014, 17:18 Beelzebud

I've been having a lot of fun with the PC version. I just wish it had supported SLI from the start.  

5. Re: Titanfall Optimization Tips Mar 15, 2014, 15:12 Sepharo

Linksil wrote on Mar 15, 2014, 14:59:

Also since they didn't have the 360 ready for launch, I know they are still missing a huge part of their expected markets.

Oh wow. I didn't even realize that 360 didn't have a simultaneous launch. That seems pretty silly that they'd make concession for it and then not even manage a coordinated release.

I'm really enjoying the game, playing a few maps every night. It's fun getting better at the mechanics. I love to call my Titan down and put it into autopilot. As he's fighting another Titan I run up behind it and use the Sidewinder to blast away at it's unprotected back. They go down really quick that way.

4. Re: Titanfall Optimization Tips Mar 15, 2014, 14:59 Linksil

Munching On: Archeage, SAO Vita, Tales of Xallia 1/2.

3. Re: Titanfall Optimization Tips Mar 15, 2014, 13:27 nin

If it's goal was to sell consoles, it never eclipsed the ps4 at lamestop or amazon. Almost did at amazon, when they briefly ran out of ps4s, but now that they're back in stock the TF bundle is back down to #10...

It looks neat, and I hope they do more for the SP portion/bots in the sequel, as I'd grab it then...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

2. Re: Titanfall Optimization Tips Mar 15, 2014, 13:21 Tom

I think it would've had a better chance without quite as much hype.  

1. Re: Titanfall Optimization Tips Mar 15, 2014, 12:57 Scottyl42

48 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo