Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PC Dark Souls II Next Month

A post on Facebook reveals that recent indications that the PC edition of Dark Souls II is coming next month were correct, and the action/RPG sequel should be released via Steam on April 25th (thanks Kotaku). Word is: "PC & STEAM version will benefit from PC capabilities with increased texture resolution and an enhanced frame rate option. On top of that, FromSoftware have been working to perfectly adapt the game for a mouse & keyboard combo."

View
23 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

3. Re: PC Dark Souls II Next Month Mar 6, 2014, 18:18 Cutter

PropheT wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 18:12:
I'm kind of torn on which version to pick up. I want the PC version, but I don't want half the game spoiled for me by the time it comes out.

Time to decide if I keep my console preorder or just wait now :p

Just avoid the spoilers. I don't see how you'd see them unless you were going to specific sites looking for them. And it sounds like they're really trying to do right on this port so you'd be nuts, nuts I tell you, if you didn't go the PC route.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: PC Dark Souls II Next Month Mar 6, 2014, 18:13 Alamar

Forty Bones...

-Alamar

1. Re: PC Dark Souls II Next Month Mar 6, 2014, 18:12 PropheT

I'm kind of torn on which version to pick up. I want the PC version, but I don't want half the game spoiled for me by the time it comes out.

Time to decide if I keep my console preorder or just wait now :p

23 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo