Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: etc., etc. Mar 7, 2014, 08:40 avianflu

it is easy to forget after the release but before release there were lots of delays and then a big one in late development. I suspect there is more to the story than the public will ever see.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: etc., etc. Mar 7, 2014, 01:50 Tumbler

Interesting read. This part jumped out at me:

Money and time weren't a concern for production in the first few years.

That makes sense because Infinite felt like a game where they spent way too much time on art and set pieces and very little time on how the game plays. The gameplay ends up feeling tacked on, there are so many amazing cinematic moments all through the game and then they throw in these weird shooting areas for a few min then it's back to the good stuff!

I remember so many things in that game but it's all set pieces and cinematic moments. The gameplay was forgettable.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

2. Re: etc., etc. Mar 6, 2014, 20:44 [VG]Reagle

OMG Levine might have been "Storyteller of the Decade" but them he dropped trow and GAVE THE BEEF STEAK TO HIS TEAM.  

I am much better now.

1. Re: etc., etc. Mar 6, 2014, 19:24 Cutter

Wow, Levine sounds like an absolute fucking bastard to work for. Sounds like those laid-off employees were actually lucky. Many of them sound like they have a version of Stockholm Syndrome.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo