Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 6, 2014, 14:12 Verno

He says in the Morning Consolidation thread where he was just posting about how Sony gets some sort of imagined favoritism

If you have news to send in then email news@bluesnews.com, I think you will find Blue has no preference and will post almost every he gets so long as its news.

Playing: Far Cry 4, Prison Architect, DriveClub
Watching: Tusk, The Equalizer, The Homesman
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 6, 2014, 13:57 btallas

Verno wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 12:49:
(although it seems blues never posts anything negative on Sony so maybe it's just what it is with this site)

That's nonsense, Blue posts pretty much all news he gets good or bad for whatever company. When Sony had the big PSN hack we had several large stories on it. Sony just has improved their messaging so there hasn't been as much "negative" to comment on as in the past. Microsoft gets bad PR because they spent the past year literally fucking up their hard earned reputation in almost every way imaginable.

Blue doesn't read minds, if you see something that isn't posted then send it in. Just in the past few days we've had stories on Amy Hennig getting forced out of Naughty Dog, SM studio closures and Sony having layoffs at other first party studios so I'm not sure where you even get the idea that there is some sort of overriding brand preference here.

Based on your wording I suspect that you have some brand preferences of your own anyway.

You are absolutely 100% correct, I do have a brand preference. It's called the PC master race™

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 6, 2014, 13:29 jdreyer

I was going to say what Vern was going to say, but he did it better. I'll just add, MS has a long and sordid history of abusing it's position vis a vis customers and other companies when it has a monopoly or dominant position. They actually WERE beating Sony last gen in a lot of ways, and perceived themselves as dominant. So they pulled all that abusive shit with XB1 like always online, forcing kinect, indies can no longer self publish, etc. etc. It was all very anti-consumer and lacked a focus on games. Sony took the opposite position on nearly every position, was very focused on games, and had better hardware to boot, forcing MS to backpedal on many of it's "features." XB1 after all this time STILL isn't to its potential, which is a shame because they'd done so much right last gen. Had MS fixed ALL the issues with the console people wouldn't continue to beat them up.  

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 6, 2014, 12:49 Verno

(although it seems blues never posts anything negative on Sony so maybe it's just what it is with this site)

That's nonsense, Blue posts pretty much all news he gets good or bad for whatever company. When Sony had the big PSN hack we had several large stories on it. Sony just has improved their messaging so there hasn't been as much "negative" to comment on as in the past. Microsoft gets bad PR because they spent the past year literally fucking up their hard earned reputation in almost every way imaginable.

Blue doesn't read minds, if you see something that isn't posted then send it in. Just in the past few days we've had stories on Amy Hennig getting forced out of Naughty Dog, SM studio closures and Sony having layoffs at other first party studios so I'm not sure where you even get the idea that there is some sort of overriding brand preference here.

Based on your wording I suspect that you have some brand preferences of your own anyway.

This comment was edited on Mar 6, 2014, 12:59.

Playing: Far Cry 4, Prison Architect, DriveClub
Watching: Tusk, The Equalizer, The Homesman

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 6, 2014, 10:42 btallas

nin wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 08:54:
Become a VIP at the Xbox Austin Titanfall Event.

Those titanfall bundles are just flying off the shelf.

Out of curiosity, is your mom or dad on the board at Sony? Seems like every bit of negative news on anything xbox, you make a negative comment on (although it seems blues never posts anything negative on Sony so maybe it's just what it is with this site). I'm really just curious as to your affiliation with Sony.

Example, earlier this week it was revealed that Sony will be closing 20 of their 31 US retail stores (source: sony closing stores). Nothing at all posted here on that. Seems like Sony is struggling more than Microsoft but yet you would never know that here.

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 6, 2014, 08:54 nin

Become a VIP at the Xbox Austin Titanfall Event.

Those titanfall bundles are just flying off the shelf.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo