Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sniper Elite 3 in June; Preorders Begin

The Rebellion Gamestore now offers preorders of Sniper Elite 3 at a 20% discount off of full price, saying the sharpshooting sequel is expected to be released on June 27th. Preorders also get an exclusive bonus mission, "Target Hitler: Hunt the Grey Wolf," which students of history will recall, Hitler completed on his own like the griefer he was. Here's the included description of the game:

The latest chapter in the award-winning series, Sniper Elite 3 takes players to the unforgiving, yet exotic terrain of WW2’s North Africa conflict, in a battle against a deadly new foe.

Equipped with Tiger tanks and the latest weaponry, Germany’s infamous Afrika Korps have the Allies outnumbered and outgunned. Worse still, intelligence indicates that the Nazis are developing a super weapon that could destroy all hopes of victory, not just in Africa, but for the whole war.

It must end here. You are the turning point. Because one bullet can change history...

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Sniper Elite 3 in June; Preorders Begin Mar 6, 2014, 11:26 gilly775

Getting a "Product Unavailable in your region" message when going to the preorder page and I'm in the US

EDIT: Now it's working

This comment was edited on Mar 6, 2014, 13:21.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Mar 6, 2014, 09:05 JayDeath

Oh I had tremendous fun with SE2 and all of the dlc. I played the main campaign twice and that's rare for me. The preorder price for SE3 is pretty fair too.

This comment was edited on Mar 6, 2014, 09:16.

Steam: BenRichards

9. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Mar 6, 2014, 08:51 Klaus Flouride

KilrathiAce wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 07:56:
Equipped with Tiger tanks and the latest weaponry, Germany’s infamous Afrika Korps have the Allies outnumbered and outgunned. Worse still, intelligence indicates that the Nazis are developing a super weapon that could destroy all hopes of victory, not just in Africa, but for the whole war.

ROFL I LAUGHED SO HARD OMFG, is this alternate universe game?

This is somewhat factual accurate in that Joseph Goebbels used this line is some of his propaganda speeches he gave to the German peoples on the radio. This tactic was used towards the end of the war, after the African campaign was lost and Rommel was dead, to encourage the troops and civilians to carry on.

When all else fails empty the magazine...

8. Re: Sniper Elite 3 in June; Preorders Begin Mar 6, 2014, 08:37 SpectralMeat

I don't think this game was ever meant to be historically accurate.  

Steam: SpectralMeat

7. Re: Sniper Elite 3 in June; Preorders Begin Mar 6, 2014, 07:56 KilrathiAce

ROFL I LAUGHED SO HARD OMFG, is this alternate universe game?

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

6. Re: Sniper Elite 3 in June; Preorders Begin Mar 6, 2014, 03:03 wonkawonka

Cutter wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 19:07:
Lol! I can see kids equating that in school today. History report on Hitler: Hitler was teh total griefer! What a dick! The end.
Add to that the quote from the game description:
Germany’s infamous Afrika Korps have the Allies outnumbered and outgunned
and you get kids today rewriting history and believing it.

5. Re: Sniper Elite 3 in June; Preorders Begin Mar 5, 2014, 21:59 nin

SpectralMeat wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 20:35:
SE2 was okay, I am not sure I liked it enough to preorder this one. Hopefully they will make a playable demo like SE2 had

Having never played the first one, I really liked two. It also seemed like the perfect length, as right about the time I was wondering when it might end, it was over.

I doubt I'll preorder, but I'll definitely grab it at some point.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

4. Re: Sniper Elite 3 in June; Preorders Begin Mar 5, 2014, 20:35 SpectralMeat

SE2 was okay, I am not sure I liked it enough to preorder this one. Hopefully they will make a playable demo like SE2 had  

Steam: SpectralMeat

3. Re: Sniper Elite 3 in June; Preorders Begin Mar 5, 2014, 20:28 netnerd85

Yeah, loved SEv2 for the co-op but... need to be convinced this is worth bothering  

2. Re: Sniper Elite 3 in June; Preorders Begin Mar 5, 2014, 19:07 Cutter

Lol! I can see kids equating that in school today. History report on Hitler: Hitler was teh total griefer! What a dick! The end.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: Sniper Elite 3 in June; Preorders Begin Mar 5, 2014, 18:47 nin

Same as SE2. It's like Pinky and The Brain:

"What should out DLC be?"

"Kill Hitler."

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo