Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

17. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 6, 2014, 23:09 Agent.X7

COncerned about Hennig leaving during the new Uncharted development.

Re: PS Plus - Get it on sale yearly at Amazon during the holiday season. I paid $24 for a year this Christmas. Also, you can add on all the free months that come with games and systems. I don't have to pay again for PS Plus until June 2015 right now.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

16. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 19:41 killer_roach

Yosemite Sam wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 14:21:
Ya PS+ rocks, Tomb Raider this month! Finally jumped on board last fall and still trying to work my way through the free games I picked up. Also PS+ gives you cloud services too.

One of the tricks I figured out was that if you have PS+ you could add the PS4 freebies to your account through the Web storefront (as they don't show up on the PS3 or Vita stores)... when my PS4 gets here tomorrow, I'll have a handful of things ready to go for me to play (not to mention the cross-buy stuff from PS3 and Vita games I've already bought).

15. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 14:21 Yosemite Sam

Ya PS+ rocks, Tomb Raider this month! Finally jumped on board last fall and still trying to work my way through the free games I picked up. Also PS+ gives you cloud services too.  

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

14. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 14:09 SpectralMeat

nin wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 14:03:
Updated the below with current amazon sales positions...it's awesome! Or ugly! Your choice!

nin wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 13:28:
edit again: Also currently #1 vs #17

That's right! Thief Gold and Aliens:CM are selling more than xbone!

Those sales numbers remind me of Windows 8
Microsoft is so hoping that people that have XP and Win7 to "upgrade" to 8 but noone bites.
Maybe the Xbox 2 will be selling better.
Hope you learn your lesson there Microshaft

Steam: SpectralMeat

13. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 14:03 nin

Updated the below with current amazon sales positions...it's awesome! Or ugly! Your choice!

That's right! Thief Gold and Aliens:CM are selling more than xbone!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

12. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 14:01 SpectralMeat

Creston wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 13:10:
HorrorScope wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 13:07:
And you know deep down the hate giving anything away, first no income, second stopping buyer from buying something else as they play the free game. Sony has to be pissing them off.

Picturing some MS SVP sitting there with a look on his face like he just ate a creamy shit sandwich while he's pondering whether to okay next month's free games is one of my guilty pleasures.

<taps at screen> "Guys! We sold 47 xbones today! High five!"

edit: Oh god, it's not even in the top 10 any more - it's at 14...

11. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 13:28 nin

Creston wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 13:10:
And you know deep down the hate giving anything away, first no income, second stopping buyer from buying something else as they play the free game. Sony has to be pissing them off.

Picturing some MS SVP sitting there with a look on his face like he just ate a creamy shit sandwich while he's pondering whether to okay next month's free games is one of my guilty pleasures.

<taps at screen> "Guys! We sold 47 xbones today! High five!"

edit: Oh god, it's not even in the top 10 any more - it's at 14...

This comment was edited on Mar 5, 2014, 14:02.

10. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 13:10 Creston

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 13:07 HorrorScope

Creston wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 12:19:
nin wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 08:45:
PS4 PlayStation Plus will get free triple-a games later this year, insider claims.

Only a matter of time. Hello, Knack!

Pffff, triple A games. Microsoft is giving away DUNGEON DEFENDERS, guys! I mean, hello??! Game, set and match: Microsoft!

8. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 12:19 Creston

PS4 PlayStation Plus will get free triple-a games later this year, insider claims.

Pffff, triple A games. Microsoft is giving away DUNGEON DEFENDERS, guys! I mean, hello??! Game, set and match: Microsoft!

7. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Mar 5, 2014, 12:12 Klaus Flouride

Great service!  

When all else fails empty the magazine...

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 09:29 SpectralMeat

I've tried Plus last year for a month during their E3 promo. Got a few games like Uncharted 3 and Saints Row, BF3, all for free.
Awesome service, picked up a PS+ sub card but never activated it because I don't spend much time on the console.
Anyone is thinking about getting PS+ just do it, so many awesome games for free, and great discounts on other games during sales. You also get to try games that are not on sale but just came out. YOu can play them for an hour or so.
Gave Bioshock Infinite a try.

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 09:07 nin

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 5, 2014, 08:56:
Is Plus some kind of game subscription service?

You pay around $30-40 (catch it on sale) a year, and you get a subscription of games. Like DECENT games. You can play/download them all you want, as long as your membership is active. If you deactivate, you don't lose the games, but can't play them until you resubscribe.

See here. Covers PS3/PS4/Vita.

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 09:06 Verno

Yes. You get access to a bunch of games for the PS3, Vita and PS4 for the duration of your subscription. Some of them rotate in and out monthly though so you have to add them to your account to ensure you can always download them. I've received so many good games from Plus that I've lost count, its a ridiculous bargain.

Makes XBL look like absolute trash by comparison.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 08:56 Mr. Tact

Is Plus some kind of game subscription service?  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 08:56 Pigeon

Now I have to put off buying any triple-A games so I don't buy one I'll get for free O_O

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 5, 2014, 08:45 nin

17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo