Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Into the Black Mar 4, 2014, 09:40 InBlack

Wow. Just wow, complete lack of comprehension on your part. Sorry but what exactly are you trying to prove?? That the West and Russia have vested interests in the Ukraine?? Well DUH! Have you even read my post? Or did you stop at "A far cry..."?  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Into the Black Mar 4, 2014, 09:29 Task

A long cry? That sounds like sound bites from one of the 6 conglomerates in the U.S. that control the media and a very (limited) view on History.

Why did the U.S. give 5 billion in aid to the Svoboda party? Why have Nulan and McCain been spotted numerous times with those clowns? They don't care about 40 million Ukraine citizens, they care about who has the muscle to do their bidding. What about the 30% Russian speaking Ukrainians, do they get a say when the people that stormed Ukrainian parliament with AK-47's that the Russian language will banned? Or how about the Jewish people, how do they feel when Neo-Nazi thugs are running around government offices shouting, "death to Jews"?

Have you been paying any attention to history lately? How did the Taliban come about, who aided them, fill in the blank. How about Iran after WW2, who installed a puppet government? Who caused insurrection and overthrew democratic governments in South America? Who supported radicals in Libya, which is now a terrorist hellhole?

Are we getting warmer yet? 40 million Ukrainians are a drop in the bucket when it comes to manipulating a populace. Another example: Hitler's Brown Shirts were a minority too, and fooled millions of Germans that were suffering from austerity measures in post WW1.

The key here is understanding who benefits from all this. Understanding Geo-Politics and Deep Politics can really help one peel back the layers. Certainly Ukrainians benefit from some peaceful imaginary government, which has the populace in mind, but the Pentagon and their allies are not interested in this. Recent events of the last 10 years have shown this, and the last 50 should give people a clue by now.

Think about this for a moment, do the millions of Greece people benefit from the unelected government there after the IMF and EU declared austerity measures to loot the country? How about Hungary? The IMF already has austerity measures drawn up for Ukraine, ready to loot the country for Banks.

We have millions of people right here in the U.S., many protesters, but has that stopped the minority Oligarchy and corruption to run rampant in the White House and Congress for years? It sure hasn't. Occupy Wallstreet and all those movements were easily infiltrated by the FBI in order to discredit and divide them. This is how this works.

7. Re: Into the Black Mar 4, 2014, 06:17 InBlack

Task wrote on Mar 3, 2014, 22:30:
I lulzed, good actors.

Anyways, Ukraine isn't part of NATO. Washington will twiddle their thumbs and throw rhetoric around like "Russia violates International Law," while quietly supporting the Svoboda Nazi party in Ukraine, while McCain poses with a known Neo-Nazi. And not to mention the hypocrisy of the U.S. and NATO having violated International Law itself for 50+ years. And Russia, which doesn't want Nazi's on its borders, under its 2010 agreement is allowed to station a specific number of troops in Ukraine via Sevastopol harbor. But what is most certain is that Fascism is fostered by the West, just like how WW2 started.

For a good readings, I suggest this.

Anywho, Peace.

Although there are right-wing elements present in the unity government in Ukraine they are hardly the majority. In fact its just down to one guy and he has refused to enter the interim government and has instead opted to create his own political party and to run in the next presidential elections.
This is a long cry from "Fascim fostered by the West". Putin is making use of the situation but its nothing to do with any of the reasons put out by Kremlin or the US. His reasons are simple and very easily discerned though, and they are two-fold. Bear with me:

1. Domestic standing: There is no doubt that Putin's "street cred" will go up in Russia due to his rhetoric of protecting Russian interests and Russian expats. It has been a promise in his every election campaign so far and even though he is a de-facto dictator he is of a rare breed that actually tries and actually manages to deliver. His popularity with the common man in Russia will soar.

2. International relations: Putin needs to retain the image of a powerful and potent Russia on the international world stage. This has very little to do with the US and the EU. Ukraine is lost to him now, but other countries that have had and continue to have close relationships with Russia will see from his actions in Georgia and now Crimea that turning away from Russia will and does have consequences.

I dont agree with what this guy is pulling, but you have to give credit where credit is due. Russia will hurt economically if there is a prolonged conflict in Crimea, but Putin has shown time and time again that he doesnt care about Big Money and Big Capital as long as Russian national and political interests are served. None of the European or Western leaders in recent history have ever shown that they care about their citizens as much as they care about serving the interests of the big corporate lobbies.

One other thing I would like to add about Paul Craig's (very) limited view on the situation in Ukraine. He somehow manages to dismiss the importance and relevance of 40 Million of Ukraine's citizens. Ukraine and its citizens dont exist in a vacuum, but still the hubris of Craig and others of dismissing their own role and their own reasons for the revolution is arrogant and ignorant. No one mentions the fact that Yanukovich and his elite have managed to empty the coffers of Ukraines treasury of 70 Billion dollars in the time they have been in power. No one mentions the fact that Yanukovich's son, who is a dentist by trade, has managed to acumulate nearly 2 Billion dollars JUST in the last two years. No one mentions the failed state and the elite who have prospered and the people who have suffered. Im sure that the West and Russia have a vested interest in the revolution in the Ukraine, but neither the West or Russia fully understand or grasp their own irrelevance in the way these events have played out and the very real reasons for the revolution in Ukraine.

This comment was edited on Mar 4, 2014, 08:22.

I have a nifty blue line!

6. Re: Into the Black Mar 3, 2014, 22:43 Quboid

nin wrote on Mar 3, 2014, 22:27:
Quboid wrote on Mar 3, 2014, 22:04:
It's just past 03:00 GMT. No word yet, but World War 3 might have just started in the Crimea. It's been fun guys.

Yeah! And everyone was like "We'll just wait and play GTA 5 on the pc, it'll be better!". Well guess what?! I played the whole game, and now you all don't get squat!

My biggest regret.

- Quboid

5. Re: Into the Black Mar 3, 2014, 22:30 Task

I lulzed, good actors.

Anyways, Ukraine isn't part of NATO. Washington will twiddle their thumbs and throw rhetoric around like "Russia violates International Law," while quietly supporting the Svoboda Nazi party in Ukraine, while McCain poses with a known Neo-Nazi. And not to mention the hypocrisy of the U.S. and NATO having violated International Law itself for 50+ years. And Russia, which doesn't want Nazi's on its borders, under its 2010 agreement is allowed to station a specific number of troops in Ukraine via Sevastopol harbor. But what is most certain is that Fascism is fostered by the West, just like how WW2 started.

For a good readings, I suggest this.

Anywho, Peace.

This comment was edited on Mar 3, 2014, 22:40.

4. Re: Into the Black Mar 3, 2014, 22:27 nin

Quboid wrote on Mar 3, 2014, 22:04:
It's just past 03:00 GMT. No word yet, but World War 3 might have just started in the Crimea. It's been fun guys.

Yeah! And everyone was like "We'll just wait and play GTA 5 on the pc, it'll be better!". Well guess what?! I played the whole game, and now you all don't get squat!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

3. Re: Into the Black Mar 3, 2014, 22:04 Quboid

- Quboid

2. Re: Into the Black Mar 3, 2014, 20:24 jdreyer

Cutter wrote on Mar 3, 2014, 18:39:
The English Newman and Redford. Too bad they weren't making flicks together when they were younger.

Especially Ian. He's been in so many things, and always so convincing.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

1. Re: Into the Black Mar 3, 2014, 18:39 Cutter

The English Newman and Redford. Too bad they weren't making flicks together when they were younger.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo