Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Next Month

Stainless Games announces a March 27th launch date for the Carmageddon: Reincarnation Steam Early Access they teased in September. Here's a wacky new Damage Tech trailer to celebrate the news, and here's word:

From the 27th of March 2014, the legion of long time Carmageddon fans, plus lovers of excess virtual violence everywhere will get to wreak havoc, pain and hilarity once more. This Early Access release is a milestone, as it marks the beginning of a new era in the Carmageddon story. Kickstarter Backers will be able to get behind the wheel two weeks before the Steam Early Access release.

The resulting game (which is now at the Pre-Alpha phase) has even more laughs, more bodily fluids, more thrills, more smashes and more... cows than ever.

View
28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

8. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Next Month Feb 28, 2014, 18:56 SpectralMeat

Zoom wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 16:32:
SpectralMeat wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 16:22:
Doesn't look nearly as impressive as Next Car Game.
Not sure that Next Car Game will give you an "extra bonus" for maiming pedestrians in reverse or juggling while dismembering them.
Really a game i look forward to, i hope they'll give the finger to censors and go for all out gore and splatter.
I was talking about the technical part of the game not the actual gameplay.
Obviously 2 different type of games, and I've loved Carmageddon back in the day as well so I hope this will turn out great.
It's just that Next Car Game set the bar pretty high in terms of graphics and overall destruction/deformation etc.
Anyways looking forward to check this out when it will be released.

Steam: SpectralMeat
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Next Month Feb 28, 2014, 18:52 Bumpy

This will mark one of (if not the first?) major AAA kickstarter game to completion.

Will be interesting to see how much content and quality the game will have.

6. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Next Month Feb 28, 2014, 16:46 Ludomancer

Really my favorite aspect was the therapeutic vehicular manslaughter of pedestrians in the first game. The fact that you could win a race by killing all NPCs, and that a good portion of powerups were focused toward efficient pedestian-murder, made the game for me. If this just turns into a different version of Twisted Metal, I won't bother to pick it up.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 28, 2014, 16:41 Mashiki Amiketo

**OH SHIT!**
**AGGGGGhhhhhhhh!**

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

4. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Next Month Feb 28, 2014, 16:32 Zoom

SpectralMeat wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 16:22:
Not sure that Next Car Game will give you an "extra bonus" for maiming pedestrians in reverse or juggling while dismembering them.
Really a game i look forward to, i hope they'll give the finger to censors and go for all out gore and splatter.

3. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Next Month Feb 28, 2014, 16:22 SpectralMeat

Steam: SpectralMeat

2. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Next Month Feb 28, 2014, 16:18 nin

I'm glad they're putting something out. I've been getting worried, and a few of their updates seem to be based around goofing off...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Carmageddon: Reincarnation Early Access Next Month Feb 28, 2014, 16:11 Pr()ZaC

Oh yeah!  

28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo