Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gone Gold - Titanfall

Respawn Entertainment tweets that Titanfall is gold, so the mech shooter should be on track for it's planned release on March 11th. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then the announcement is actually 1,002 words long: "We're gold!!!!!! #titanfall http://twitpic.com/dwrcnv." Thanks GameInformer.

View
69 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

9. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 11:13 Scottyl42

I dont understand the interest in titanfall. After that awful experince in beta..2005 graphics, mech combat is laughable...what is the appeal? My guess is that its SOMETHING to play on next-gen...even though my wife thought it was a 360 title.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 11:00 Verno

BF4 is fun when Dice isn't fucking it up. It is definitely one of the best BF games, some of the level design is less than ideal for aircraft but I could care less about crying skylords.  

Playing: Alien Isolation, Legend of Grimrock 2, Super Mario 3D World
Watching: A Good Marriage, The Knick, Gotham

7. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 10:58 OldDirtyEwok

BitWraith wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 09:58:
This entire "new generation" has been a pretty big flop so far.

Not really, I'm havings tons of fun with BF4, Ghosts and Killzone.

As for Titanfall, it's a pretty cool game, still debating if it's worth getting a new video card...or an xbox one

6. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 10:22 jomisab

Almost wish I gave a rat's posterior about games with no single-player component.

At the same time, I do understand that it's not always a good use of a studio's time to develop AAA single-player experiences that gamers run through in a matter of minutes.

5. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 10:09 Flo

Titanfall is the first shooter in ages (and I played them all) that I'm really enjoying. I even maxed out my profile level. Still don't like this unlocking system - whatever happened to the good old Quake days...

Supporter of the "Chewbacca Defense"

4. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 10:01 nin

BitWraith wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 09:58:

We're a little over 3 months into it, where traditionally, there's a lull between launch titles and additional games.

1-2 years from now will be the real indicator.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

3. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 09:58 BitWraith

2. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 09:54 NeOCidE

I realise that money is an issue, but licensing the Frostbyte 3 engine would have really upped the anti with this game. Bigger battles, destruction, great physics etc.

If this game makes enough money...then maybe this is the next step, but from what I've played....it could have been so much more. Christ the AI.............

Trent Reznor - Atticus Ross an incredible team.

1. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 09:54 Darks

So, is this on a Humble Bundle sale yet? B/C thats about the only way Im buying it.  

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

69 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo