Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gone Gold - Titanfall

Respawn Entertainment tweets that Titanfall is gold, so the mech shooter should be on track for it's planned release on March 11th. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then the announcement is actually 1,002 words long: "We're gold!!!!!! #titanfall http://twitpic.com/dwrcnv." Thanks GameInformer.

View
69 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

69. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Mar 1, 2014, 03:18 nin

Sepharo wrote on Mar 1, 2014, 01:07:
nin wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 23:28:
[VG]Reagle wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 21:41:
I am ready to play this

^ Shits on John Carmack, supports Bobby K.

Wouldn't supporting Titanfall, in a roundabout way, also be shitting on Bobby K. ?

Is it EA or Acti? Either way, it's like he's our own Scumbag Steve...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

68. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Mar 1, 2014, 01:07 Sepharo

nin wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 23:28:
I am ready to play this

Wouldn't supporting Titanfall, in a roundabout way, also be shitting on Bobby K. ?

67. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 23:28 nin

I am ready to play this

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

66. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 21:41 [VG]Reagle

I am ready to play this  

I am MUCH MUCH MUCH better now.

65. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 14:16 eRe4s3r

netnerd85 wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 10:18:
eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 08:25:
netnerd85 wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 06:20:
harlock wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 01:03:
netnerd85 wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 00:40:
I knew you only wanted to whip out your gamer penis and show us all how big and better it is than any one of a differing opinion. Which is why I didnt bother explaining myself further, why waste my time.

not really, i just wanted to point out that you probably dislike MP games in general and arent a regular, frequent player of them (because you suck! ha! omg j/k).. and that titanfall appeals to you.. for better or worse

just helping to establish a precedent because it seems like a common theme

you dont have to say anything more than you already have, its pretty clear cut anyways - your defensive evasion is just as descriptive as far as im concerned
You are pre-judging. You're just trying to call me a noob so you can validate your opinion. It's sad.

Come join me in Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Rifle

He's not calling you a noob, he is saying you sounded like you liked Titanfall because you haven't had much of an experience with MP shooters the past years and that this is a common thread among many who like Titanfall but dislike COD Ghosts yet have never tried Battlefield 3 and 4 (or dislike these for reasons of skill requirements and the often depressing team balance, it's fact, 32 v 32 can be quite depressing indeed)
I assure you sir, my skill in battle is matched to (and beyond) any honourable knight.

I too own, Battlefield 3, pile of shit that it is.

I have a different opinion, deal with it my good sirs.

We are in fact, dealing with your oppinion by talking about it ;p And of course we deal with it by accepting it, after all who are we to tell you what game to like, but you can't prevent us from speculating why you like it and drawing (maybe wrong) conclusions based on your posts...

Either way, you like Titanfall and that's good for you I give you kudos for this interesting reply though. Good sir indeed. I wish you a lot of fun in Titanfall

64. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 10:18 netnerd85

eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 28, 2014, 08:25:
I knew you only wanted to whip out your gamer penis and show us all how big and better it is than any one of a differing opinion. Which is why I didnt bother explaining myself further, why waste my time.

not really, i just wanted to point out that you probably dislike MP games in general and arent a regular, frequent player of them (because you suck! ha! omg j/k).. and that titanfall appeals to you.. for better or worse

you dont have to say anything more than you already have, its pretty clear cut anyways - your defensive evasion is just as descriptive as far as im concerned
You are pre-judging. You're just trying to call me a noob so you can validate your opinion. It's sad.

He's not calling you a noob, he is saying you sounded like you liked Titanfall because you haven't had much of an experience with MP shooters the past years and that this is a common thread among many who like Titanfall but dislike COD Ghosts yet have never tried Battlefield 3 and 4 (or dislike these for reasons of skill requirements and the often depressing team balance, it's fact, 32 v 32 can be quite depressing indeed)
I assure you sir, my skill in battle is matched to (and beyond) any honourable knight.

I too own, Battlefield 3, pile of shit that it is.

I have a different opinion, deal with it my good sirs.

63. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 08:50 gray

Scottyl42 wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 12:11:
Sad that the xbox cant do 1080p in basically a launch game..what will happen down the road when games get really better looking?

They will buy a PC

62. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 08:25 eRe4s3r

61. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 07:23 Redmask

You talk about gamer penis then tell him to play you in some shitty game no one has heard of. Well done.  

60. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 06:20 netnerd85

59. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 05:42 SpectralMeat

DangerDog wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 21:02:
[VG]Reagle wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 20:45:
And we all know that the second you log onto to a COD OR BF4 OR QUAKE OR Titanfall multiplayer server you immediately get owned HARD CORE. We know that too dont we?

Yeah, I'm worried about cheaters ruining this game too.

Steam: SpectralMeat

58. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 03:40 InBlack

And we all know that the second you log onto to a COD OR BF4 OR QUAKE OR Titanfall multiplayer server you immediately get owned HARD CORE. We know that too dont we?

Hahahhaha, owned!

I have a nifty blue line!

57. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 01:55 Beamer

Fantastic response!

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

56. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 01:03 harlock

55. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 28, 2014, 00:40 netnerd85

harlock wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 13:57:
netnerd85 wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 12:56:
harlock wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 12:50:
netnerd85 wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 12:43:
An MP game that is actually fun.

so, you dont play MP FPS very often?
There is playing and then there is playing.

I "played" some COD Ghosts recently, that was complete shit compared.

whats with the pseudo-intellectual non-answer, oh "nerd"?

i'll just skip ahead anyways.. since your original comment was "a MP game that is actually fun", it might imply that you arent very familiar with fun MPs, or that you dislike MPs in general, or dont have very much experience to draw from

and that kind of background would be something perfectly in line with a love for this particular game

54. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 23:32 Sepharo

Bucky wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 22:50:
I for one am looking forward to this game. I played the beta a ton, and loved it. Great movement, good balance, and solid map design. It's pre-ordered and I'm itching to play. I'll take good gameplay any day.

Now, I've also play a lot of Battlefield. Let's face it, BF4 is a goddamn mess. They're crowning achievement, months after release, is a relatively stable game. The first DLC had no levolution events (so much for that marketing bullet) and the promised balance pass still hasn't arrived. There are some horrible balance issues, especially with regard to the vehicles and map design (see the MAA and Dragon Pass for excellent examples).

Skipped BF4. What I'm interested in now is new game dynamics and stability. Something CoD and the BF series haven't provided for a while. That's exactly what I felt in the beta for Titanfall. If you can stomach almost 14 minutes of Sessler and friends I think they really cover a lot of what I'm thinking about.

I've also been playing a lot of Loadout. It's also pretty damn stable with a surprisingly good netcode. But it's F2P and has leveling weapons so it feels cheap beating up on people with a level 6 beam weapon against their level 1 rocket or something. I don't mind unlocks so much in mp fps, but leveling weapons that increase their dmg, acc, etc. are too much.

53. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 22:50 Bucky

I for one am looking forward to this game. I played the beta a ton, and loved it. Great movement, good balance, and solid map design. It's pre-ordered and I'm itching to play. I'll take good gameplay any day.

Now, I've also play a lot of Battlefield. Let's face it, BF4 is a goddamn mess. They're crowning achievement, months after release, is a relatively stable game. The first DLC had no levolution events (so much for that marketing bullet) and the promised balance pass still hasn't arrived. There are some horrible balance issues, especially with regard to the vehicles and map design (see the MAA and Dragon Pass for excellent examples).

52. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 21:02 DangerDog

51. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 20:56 DangerDog

Steele Johnson wrote on Feb 27, 2014, 20:37:
Point and spam your fire button. Yay.

C'mon, now is the time for new types of pc games! The "been there done that" days should be over by now.

or it's a throwback to the era of the most fun shooters like Doom, Quake and Unreal.

50. Re: Gone Gold - Titanfall Feb 27, 2014, 20:45 [VG]Reagle

I hate to break it to the Blues News fan boys, but the reason why you all dont like Titanfall is because its multiplayer and you SUCK at it. Multiplayer doesnt have an easy, medium and hard button does it.

Why is this? I think we all know why your K/D ratios are near zero, don't we? ...Why Yes..Yes we do. I hope your dancing in the sky and I hope your singing in the angels choir...

This comment was edited on Feb 27, 2014, 20:55.

I am MUCH MUCH MUCH better now.

69 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo