Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 21, 2014, 09:00 nin

walrus1 wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 23:53:
Will they for the love of god announce or confirm there won't be a PC version of GTA IV already.

It's on steam, you should try it out.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 20, 2014, 23:53 walrus1

Will they for the love of god announce or confirm there won't be a PC version of GTA IV already.  

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 20, 2014, 16:52 Dirwulf

Cutter wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 10:41:
I've always hated that phrase, 'free with the purchase of'. It should be illegal. So it's free with purchase is it? Ok, I'd like a $1 engagement ring thanks. No? I have to spend $1300 to get this free thing?! Golly, who would have thunk it?

If you are already planning on buying an engagement ring, why not get a free Xbone with it? I feel sorry for you Cutter. You live your life with a half empty glass instead of a half full one.

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 20, 2014, 12:43 Creston

Pigeon wrote on Feb 20, 2014, 09:01:
No Phil, I think that was the right decision, at least for everyone else. Now there's a good chance the game will actually run in 1080p.

ZING!!!!

Hahaha. Bravo, good sir.

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 20, 2014, 10:41 Cutter

I've always hated that phrase, 'free with the purchase of'. It should be illegal. So it's free with purchase is it? Ok, I'd like a $1 engagement ring thanks. No? I have to spend $1300 to get this free thing?! Golly, who would have thunk it?

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 20, 2014, 09:04 nin

Seeing microsoft squirm is so very delicious to watch...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 20, 2014, 09:01 Pigeon

No Phil, I think that was the right decision, at least for everyone else. Now there's a good chance the game will actually run in 1080p.  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo