Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans

The Steam listing for Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 now features a playable demo for this spanner-fest that shows the behind-the-scenes side of motorsports. Right above the note on the demo they also reveal free DLC plans, saying: "We're really thankful for your response to our game, so we're trying our best to put 4x4 FREE Add-On as soon as possible." There are no further details on the DLC or the demo. Thanks Frans.

View
18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

18. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 11, 2014, 18:49 Ceribaen

SpectralMeat wrote on Feb 11, 2014, 08:04:
Ray Ban wrote on Feb 11, 2014, 04:25:
Ceribaen wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 22:11:
Alright. Quick search on google not turning up the game I'm thinking of... but it's something around the Kings Quest era.

Was a garage/street racing game. I remember in the garage you could make modifications like chopping the top and lowering the car... and you'd race for pink slips in some situations.

Is that enough to go on to remember? First game I can think of with a garage and street racing. (pretty sure it was first person view for the racing - and cars were all like '60sish classic cars)

You're thinking of the Street Rod games. I loved those games back in the day.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/street-rod

http://www.mobygames.com/game/street-rod-2-the-next-generation

Absolutely loved those games
You've had to search the ads for good deals on parts, or new cars.
It was so awesome, long long time ago

Yes! That's it. Thanks

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 11, 2014, 08:04 SpectralMeat

Ray Ban wrote on Feb 11, 2014, 04:25:
Alright. Quick search on google not turning up the game I'm thinking of... but it's something around the Kings Quest era.

Was a garage/street racing game. I remember in the garage you could make modifications like chopping the top and lowering the car... and you'd race for pink slips in some situations.

Is that enough to go on to remember? First game I can think of with a garage and street racing. (pretty sure it was first person view for the racing - and cars were all like '60sish classic cars)

Absolutely loved those games
You've had to search the ads for good deals on parts, or new cars.
It was so awesome, long long time ago

Steam: SpectralMeat

16. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 11, 2014, 04:25 Ray Ban

"The future's so bright I gotta wear shades!"

15. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 22:11 Ceribaen

14. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 17:56 HorrorScope

Cutter wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 16:32:
HorrorScope wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 11:42:
Cutter wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 11:38:
They should have made a game based on Charles Bronson's The Mechanic. Guaranteed to have sold much better.

Is this Jekyll or Hyde posting? I say that because in one post you are tired of the same thing over and over. And then you bag on this, how many of these do we have? Not many. So you want them to make another FPS killer, yeah that's original, no? And you are a Snuggle Truck fan to, so making any kind of flap over this is double puzzling.

Wtf is wrong with Snuggle Truck or Charles Bronson? Quit your fucking trolling all the time. You don't have to be an asshole every day of your life.

LOL takes one to know one dude. I'm just saying you think there are too many of one kind of game and this is at least not over saturated and you want to make it like every other game. Go play your point and click Telltale games snuggle truck lover.

13. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 17:22 yuastnav

I've watched a youtube video of this and it seems to me that Gearhead Garage was much better than that (at least I feel that way because it was simpler and there was less overhead). What a shame.  

12. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 16:32 Cutter

HorrorScope wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 11:42:
They should have made a game based on Charles Bronson's The Mechanic. Guaranteed to have sold much better.

Is this Jekyll or Hyde posting? I say that because in one post you are tired of the same thing over and over. And then you bag on this, how many of these do we have? Not many. So you want them to make another FPS killer, yeah that's original, no? And you are a Snuggle Truck fan to, so making any kind of flap over this is double puzzling.

Wtf is wrong with Snuggle Truck or Charles Bronson? Quit your fucking trolling all the time. You don't have to be an asshole every day of your life.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

11. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 14:04 SpectralMeat

jdreyer wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 14:02:
What does it say when this game gets five times the comments of the World of Speed story?
This story was posted 3 hours earlier then the World of Speed one.

10. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 14:02 jdreyer

What does it say when this game gets five times the comments of the World of Speed story?  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

9. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 13:27 StaTik

It's been done before and better in 1999.
http://www.gearheadgarage.com

8. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 11:42 HorrorScope

7. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 11:38 Cutter

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

6. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Feb 10, 2014, 10:56 Klaus Flouride

Gaming is getting as bad as reality TV.  

When all else fails empty the magazine...

5. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 10:38 Wallshadows

Gear Head Garage was a great game.  

4. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 10:25 nin

HorrorScope wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 10:22:
Is there a Gator Hunt game?

Needs to be bundled and pushed in the South.

Get on that! I'll give it a greenlight vote...

And don't forget the python DLC!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

3. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 10:22 HorrorScope

This
Snuggle Truck
Nascar 2014
Is there a Gator Hunt game?

Needs to be bundled and pushed in the South.

Probably wouldn't be bad for my kids to mess with to at least get some level of car parts understanding.

2. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 08:58 nin

Robbaz should narrate all games.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans Feb 10, 2014, 08:55 SpectralMeat

Worth a buy?

18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo