Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Bridge It (plus) Demo

Bridge It (plus) on Steam now includes a demo for Chronic Logic's strategy construction game, hoping to help bridge the gap between interest and sales. Word is: "Bridge It is about building a bridge that doesn't break, although watching your bridge creation break and plunge a train into the watery depths below can be half the fun."

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Bridge It (plus) Demo Feb 10, 2014, 15:40 jdreyer

Cutter wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 11:43:
Just saw ETS2 is on for $6.25 at Bundle Stars, totally worth it.

If I build a bridge in Bridge It, can I drive my truck over said bridge in ETS2?

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Bridge It (plus) Demo Feb 10, 2014, 11:43 Cutter

Just saw ETS2 is on for $6.25 at Bundle Stars, totally worth it.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

5. Re: Bridge It (plus) Demo Feb 10, 2014, 11:12 NewMaxx

Dagnamit wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 09:13:
These are the same guys that made the fun bridge builders, Pontifex 1 and 2, way back in the day.

Great games. Back in the day as engineering students in college, my friends and I would regularly set up the bridge simulation programs in a game-like fashion. I was always like...why didn't anybody ever make a game out of this? Soon after, they did. (and now I feel old)

4. Re: Bridge It (plus) Demo Feb 10, 2014, 10:55 jimnms

Dagnamit wrote on Feb 10, 2014, 09:13:
Something very satisfying about building a ridiculous contraption and having it work out. (or fall into a heap.)

You just described why I like Kerbal Space Program.

I also played the original Bridge Builder, and later Bridge Construction set (which I believe was the same thing as Pontifex 2). I have Bridge It from a bundle, but I never played it.

MeanJim on Steam

3. Re: Bridge It (plus) Demo Feb 10, 2014, 09:36 SpectralMeat

I've been looking forward to check this out.
Thanks for the heads up on the deal. There are some weird titles in that bundle, SkyScraper simulator?

Steam: SpectralMeat

2. Re: Bridge It (plus) Demo Feb 10, 2014, 09:25 Elf Shot The Food

For anyone who's interested, Bridge It is selling in a Bundle Stars bundle: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/extreme-sims-bundle/  

1. Re: Bridge It (plus) Demo Feb 10, 2014, 09:13 Dagnamit

These are the same guys that made the fun bridge builders, Pontifex 1 and 2, way back in the day. Something very satisfying about building a ridiculous contraption and having it work out. (or fall into a heap.)  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo