Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dark Souls II on May 31?

Amazon.com now lists a May 31st release date for the digital edition of Dark Souls II, specifying that this is only for customers with U.S. billing addresses. This is still unconfirmed, though, as Namco Bandai/Bandai Namco has not yet revealed an official release date for From Software's action/RPG sequel. Thanks Destructoid.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Dark Souls II on May 31? Feb 3, 2014, 17:40 Cyanotetyphas

I hope magic is usable this time. I'll settle for any kind of counter to back stabs though.

This and Demon Souls are games you can get really lost in (in a good way).

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Dark Souls II on May 31? Feb 3, 2014, 16:50 jacobvandy

It's a fantastic game. It's tough, no doubt, but fair in the sense that it rewards thoughtful and deliberate actions. Basically if you're careful of your surroundings, use tactics to your advantage, and have some semblance of an idea as to how you want to build your character, it's not terribly difficult. There is plenty of info online for you to browse if ever you'd rather cut your suffering short as opposed to figuring out everything on your own. Things like boss strategies or locations of powerful items.  

5. Re: Dark Souls II on May 31? Feb 3, 2014, 15:57 Primalchrome

Ugh...I really need to go back and play Dark Souls. I bought it on Steam when it was on sale...kind of on a lark. Heard a mixture of horror stories and awe from some friends and put it on a back burner.  

4. Re: Dark Souls II on May 31? Feb 3, 2014, 15:27 jacobvandy

But it's 3 months between console and PC, and even that is rounded up a tad. I'm not counting the wait as it existed previously, just this newfound "delay."  

3. Re: Dark Souls II on May 31? Feb 3, 2014, 15:25 Alamar

jacobvandy wrote on Feb 3, 2014, 15:04:
Sheeit, I thought PC version was releasing at the same time... Ah well, 3 months isn't so bad.

While 05 (May) minus 02 (Feb), is 3... It's a 4 month wait... Sorry : )

-Alamar

2. Re: Dark Souls II on May 31? Feb 3, 2014, 15:04 jacobvandy

Sheeit, I thought PC version was releasing at the same time... Ah well, 3 months isn't so bad.  

1. Re: Dark Souls II on May 31? Feb 3, 2014, 13:09 Verno

I think I'll wait for the PC version despite a hankering to be owning some bitches in this on the PS3. Invasions when hollowed now, sounds awesome!  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Walking Dead, The Fall, As Above So Below

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo