Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Limit Theory Video

A new video development update shows off more of Limit Theory, the upcoming procedural space game from a one-man development team (thanks JDreyer). The clip accompanies a Kickstarter update with the latest on this impressive-looking project:

January was the first month in which we saw a real connection between the world and the player (at least, since LTP). The HUD is that connection, and with a solid framework in place, the window is now open for a whole new level of interactivity. Having built the scanner gameplay and UI in about a day, I hope I've at least partially convinced you that powerful tools are the key to building a great game. With the completion of this month, those tools - the UI, the renderer, the HUD overlay, the node interactions - have never been in better shape.

Going forward, I can only reiterate what I said last month: 2014 is going to be big. I hope you'll all agree that we're off to an auspicious start :)

View
12. Re: Limit Theory Video Feb 3, 2014, 18:35 ItBurn

I'm a sucker for space sims, so I really like this, but I can't tell right now if this will ever be finished. 50/50  
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 3, 09:16 Re: Limit Theory Video Slashman
  2. Feb 3, 09:27  Re: Limit Theory Video SpectralMeat
  3. Feb 3, 09:40  Re: Limit Theory Video InBlack
  4. Feb 3, 10:05   Re: Limit Theory Video Slashman
  5. Feb 3, 10:10    Re: Limit Theory Video SpectralMeat
  6. Feb 3, 11:07    Re: Limit Theory Video Creston
  7. Feb 3, 14:10 Re: Limit Theory Video dj LiTh
  10. Feb 3, 15:01  Re: Limit Theory Video jdreyer
  11. Feb 3, 16:49   Re: Limit Theory Video Slashman
  13. Feb 3, 18:53    Re: Limit Theory Video SpectralMeat